koulio02

[youtube:29wmmzyk]

Comments

• already have it!
  • koulio02koulio02 Posts: 120
    make a gift to someone ..!
    L.O.V.E <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • andy1andy2andy1andy2 Posts: 212
    I don't have that one! I will go out and get a couple today. All for LOVE. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> And Michael of course.
  • I agree - I bought the CD about 6 months ago and have been listening to it almost every day since that time. I can't believe it didn't get the publicity it deserved and it's a great shame. Even though the numbers were small for a Michael CD it is still a huge feat compared to the world of music on a whole so that is something to be proud of. Anyway, I will definitely buy a few copies as gifts to show my support. Let's band together and show our support. It's all for L.O.V.E.
  • Ok could someone please tell me whats on the youtube video.I have dial up and its extremely slow to the point I can't load youtube videos.I would really appreciate it..Thanks L.O.V.E.
  • getting another copy today <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Anything for MIchael weeeeeeeeeee lets all go today and get one if you already have one then get another one and give it as a gift to someone who my not be able to afford to by one.
    Lets get this army of love marching to the store's.

WHAT A GREAT IDEA.

• I bought Invincible in June 2009, it's a true masterpiece and it's my favorite MJ album. Later I bought the box set and gifted that Invincible disc to a friend.

I have no problem with buying a third one at all, I'm sure I can make another friend very happy by gifting him this masterpiece. Supporting a wonderful idea and making someone happy at the same time is just perfect!
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    i have all the albums in one disc but will buy it again for Mike
  • I have 3 copies of my own and, I gave copies of all the different colors as Xmas gifts for my nieces & nephews when it was first released. I have the silver and the blue and one came in a double set with Off The Wall. I will buy another for the cause. Invincible is my favorite MJ cd. I love it.
  • I already have it , but I bet my 3 kids would like to have one of there very own! I'll pick up 3 later this week.
  • Just got back got my extra copy.
    weeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • already have it but will gladly get another
  • Already have one, but like a potato chip, you can't just have one.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I will have to pick up another copy before the 29th.

While we are on the subject of Invincible, I often wonder why Michael included the snippit of Speechless and ended Thriller with Threatened in TII. I kinda think it was to let the masses hear those songs that many people, even Jackson fans and enthusiasts had not heard before. After all, I have always been a huge Jackson fan, ever since I saw him on the Ed Sullivan show when I was 12, but I had not really paid attention to the Invincible album. Since it was released with hardly a word of promotion or radio air time, it really fell through the cracks of MJ's greatest....until I heard those two songs again while watching TII. I immediately started playing Invincible again and fell in love with it for the first time and have been playing songs from the album everyday. I know my friends and loved ones think I am a bit touched. But, at the same time, I have turned others on to some of Michael's greatest works. So, why in December 2009, did 170,000 vote Invincible #1 album of the 2000's? You have to wonder if hearing Speechless and Threatened on TII has anything to do with it. After all, Michael is one amazing genius! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Speechless leaves me in tears,every single time I hear it. It is one of the most romantic songs I've ever heard.
  • Already have one, but like a potato chip, you can't just have one.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I will have to pick up another copy before the 29th.

While we are on the subject of Invincible, I often wonder why Michael included the snippit of Speechless and ended Thriller with Threatened in TII. I kinda think it was to let the masses hear those songs that many people, even Jackson fans and enthusiasts had not heard before. After all, I have always been a huge Jackson fan, ever since I saw him on the Ed Sullivan show when I was 12, but I had not really paid attention to the Invincible album. Since it was released with hardly a word of promotion or radio air time, it really fell through the cracks of MJ's greatest....until I heard those two songs again while watching TII. I immediately started playing Invincible again and fell in love with it for the first time and have been playing songs from the album everyday. I know my friends and loved ones think I am a bit touched. But, at the same time, I have turned others on to some of Michael's greatest works. So, why in December 2009, did 170,000 vote Invincible #1 album of the 2000's? You have to wonder if hearing Speechless and Threatened on TII has anything to do with it. After all, Michael is one amazing genius! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

You make some great observations about being voted #1 in 2000's being linked to TII. Great promotion technique by Michael. It is a great album and one of my favorites too.
  • Ok could someone please tell me whats on the youtube video.I have dial up and its extremely slow to the point I can't load youtube videos.I would really appreciate it..Thanks L.O.V.E.

It just talks about banding together as MJ's Army of Love in unity to support this effort to make Inivincible #1. It's a way to show love and give MJ a great birthday gift while showing the powers that be that we won't be manipulated by their games to withhold the music Michael labored to give us in an attempt to break him financially so that he would need to sign over his catalog to them (these are my words and interpretations). I realize that Sony will still profit from this but so will his estate and it will send a great message not to mess with Michael's fans. Blessings.
  • koulio02koulio02 Posts: 120
    It just talks about banding together as MJ's Army of Love in unity to support this effort to make Inivincible #1. It's a way to show love and give MJ a great birthday gift while showing the powers that be that we won't be manipulated by their games to withhold the music Michael labored to give us in an attempt to break him financially so that he would need to sign over his catalog to them (these are my words and interpretations). I realize that Sony will still profit from this but so will his estate and it will send a great message not to mess with Michael's fans. Blessings."

oui c'est exactement le message de la video

yes
    is exactly the message of this video <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

s'il vous plait diffusez la vidéo

Please spread the video
    it's all for L.O.V.E
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfwIa_tb ... r_embedded<!-- m -->
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    i bought it just a few months ago and i love this album , i have all his music on my Mp3 player ,i am totally michaelized <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Invincible was considered the best work of his career by Michael himself . I wonder how he suffered in seeing the CD fail because of Sony. I love the music on this CD: "Heaven Can Wait," "Cry," Don't walk away "... sometimes make me cry. Michael was at its height, her voice was maravihlosa and he sang with much feeling, it is impossible not to thrill with this amazing album.
    Michael deserves this great birthday present ... I'll buy him a gift for my mother!
  • Hello...I already have the white one...but I will buy a few more...anything for our sweet Michael! Did you put this on twitter and other sites where there are soldiers? We can do this if we have enough participants! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> What a wonderful idea for a Birthday present for Michael! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> It's all for LOVE <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    I think it's a great gift for Michael's birthday, he deserves this so much! Ofcourse I already have the Invincible CD (it's in my car and I play it EVERY day!) but I'm bying a few more tomorrow!
    My only concern: it will not be only Michael's 'party' but also Sony's, because they are also making big bucks on this, am I right? Well, heck, screw them, LET'S DO THIS FOR MICHAEL, SOLDIERS!!
  • What is the vid about?
    Doesn´t show here (Sony content... like almost ALL yt-videos. Very annoying...)
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Great idea! Going to buy another one...anything for my friend michael <3 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Ok thank you for explaining and I just got done ordering 2 more copies of Invincible....