its choice of funeral

IdéaloIdéalo Posts: 104
edited January 1970 in Medical Discussion
in the film Baschir MJ said he is eternal, but that he is not. MJ why he had not written the choice of his funeral in his will, many do so that the family really respect his wishes.

Comments

• in the film Baschir MJ said he is eternal, but that he is not. MJ why he had not written the choice of his funeral in his will, many do so that the family really respect his wishes.
    He maybe did but because of the hoax they had to do it different or maybe because he has been planning the hoax he left that part of the will out to enable them to play it by ear and choose the best arrangements for the hoax.
    Trouble is and what I keep thinking-if we are all right, he isn't dead and he doesn't make a comeback we will never know when he really does die and where he will be buried will we? He can't just be slipped in the grave where he is supposedly "buried" now at Forest lawn as it is heavy guarded and secure.
    Sorry, I am being very morbid and macabre but that's what I keep thinking of. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->