Does anyone else find this pic of MJ irresistable?!?!

DaphneLOVESMJDaphneLOVESMJ Posts: 7
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
OK, so I got a new mag not to long ago and this pic was in there. I honestly can't keep my eyes off of it. To me, everything sexy in this world was captured in this pic. Gosh, MJ really gets me right here, I have this "anything he wanted from me, I'd give" everytime I look at this pic! lol It's that same sexy look he had in Give In To Me video, I found myself screaming "OK, Mike,anything you want baby!" when he says "Don't try to understand me, just simply do the things I say." And Lord, that smile he gives when he says "but it's ok, but it's ok." Hmmm, I love his black jeans, I love how snug they fit him. And the shirt with the top button undone is HOT!! Plus that chain against his skin with the black shirt makes me squirm in my seat! Also, his expression is undescribeable, I love it! It draws me in, like he has so much he wants to say to me. I guess I imagine walking with him through Neverland, right at sunset just the 2 of us, just talking and bonding. GOD, I love that man so much!

Comments

• yummy! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Daphne...you are so funny. I get what you mean. Michael has a way about him doesn't he. Yes, he was a sight to behold when he was young but there is something about his maturity that is equally as attractive. I feel the same way about some of his more recent photos. He has "it".
  • The only man I know who got even hotter with age, and it's not only his looks.

• I would appreciate it very much if the "object of lust" posting would finally stop. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.