Kanye West Admits He Sold His Soul To The Devil

MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Not sure if this is new news or old news, I just found out about this so I thought I would share. Sorry if it's already on here <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

He even talks about Michael Jackson in the first part, although all he says is
"I wonder if God asked Michael Jackson how to moonwalk"

[youtube:21r66na0]
[youtube:21r66na0]

Comments

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Creepy <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> Thanks for posting.
  • to be honest i never really cared for his music..
    then what he took part in on the music awards the one with beyonce made me sick again..the secret handshake that him and jay z did at the award show (not sure if it was the same show or not?!)..
    to hear him say that he sold his soul to the devil and the real shocking thing to me is when he said that the crowed seemed to love it!!..
    just sad...
    huggs n faith to all
    suzz
  • The user named "BACK" from MJJCommunity, whom many think to be MJ himself - liked Kanye West very much. He called him genius as it comes to music... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    The user named "BACK" from MJJCommunity, whom many think to be MJ himself - liked Kanye West very much. He called him genius as it comes to music... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

And your point is ?
  • Personally I don't believe anyone can sell their soul to the devil. Your soul is yours and yours only. I think people attempt to sell their souls only to gain a placebo effect. If you were to sell your soul you wouldn't function.
  • I love his music i love it because he writes his own and simply because i have watched him for awhile now <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And also he reps Chicago woot woot Chi-Town LOL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!! Anyway umm i wuldnt take it 2 seriously he's just freestylin a common thing most rappers do it to get the crowd started like at a T.I concert me and my sister went to he did the same thing <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    But yea i think he's just freestyling his lil rap I like it it's catchy <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> LOL LOL
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    You can be a genius & have talent but be under control. Just because you became the VICTIM of something doesn't mean deep down you're not a good, intelligent, talented person with a heart. IF that was MJ, which I doubt, he knew how to see someone's heart, he believed everyone was good. & Kanye is a good rapper he's just under Jay Z's label & management. Kind of speaks for itself right there. It's Jay Z not so much Kanye. Let's explore something, who are all of the people who have dark meanings & symbolism in their music & videos - Rihanna, Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye, Gaga? What do all of those people have in common? a connection to Jay Z. Also, Eminem has sobered up & is trying to put his life back together & break free so who swoops in to collaborate with him, perhaps in an attempt to reel him back to the darkside of the industry....Jay Z. Jay Z has even collaborated with Alicia Keys, Drake, Lil' Wayne, etc. People who have always been about God, recruiting? Who knows. Kanye has lost his mom to drugs she was GIVEN post surgery coincidently after he did the song "Jesus Walks".
  • You can be a genius & have talent but be under control. Just because you became the VICTIM of something doesn't mean deep down you're not a good, intelligent, talented person with a heart. IF that was MJ, which I doubt, he knew how to see someone's heart, he believed everyone was good. & Kanye is a good rapper he's just under Jay Z's label & management. Kind of speaks for itself right there. It's Jay Z not so much Kanye. Let's explore something, who are all of the people who have dark meanings & symbolism in their music & videos - Rihanna, Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye, Gaga? What do all of those people have in common? a connection to Jay Z. Also, Eminem has sobered up & is trying to put his life back together & break free so who swoops in to collaborate with him, perhaps in an attempt to reel him back to the darkside of the industry....Jay Z. Jay Z has even collaborated with Alicia Keys, Drake, Lil' Wayne, etc. People who have always been about God, recruiting? Who knows. Kanye has lost his mom to drugs she was GIVEN post surgery coincidently after he did the song "Jesus Walks".

about eminem getting sober and jay-z comes in and swoops him in and collaborated with him..i thought the same thing that eminem was waking up with his new video not afraid then as i was watching tv the other day i seen a spot on TV that said don't miss eminem and jay-z together on such and such show..i thought to myself wth??! hes getting back into the darknes of evil with going with jay-z ..like you pointed out with jay-z when others join him like rihanna,beyonce and others all of a sudden these peoples videos go from light to darkness one minute rihanna is singing about SOS and lighter songs to disturbia and Russian roulette to we run this town..beyonce and lady gaga video phone has so many hidden messages that it in its self is scary...among the ones that have enter the music industry if you take a look around someone in there family has died or been killed..just food for thought if you want to look I'm sure you will find out all whom have died and the singers that have become famous like a sacrifice..
    huggs n faith
    suzz
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    I also thought Christina Aguilera was one of them after seeing her album cover & video for Not Myself, however I saw her new video for "You Lost Me" where she goes from darkness to light & I feel like she may be more aware then I thought. However, those in connection with Jay Z are still lost & Jay Z teaming up with Eminem is a recent thing. Eminem was finally waking up because of what he's been through & him sobering up. It's sad he's getting dragged back down. Lil Wayne is connected to Jay Z as well & has now had some dark themes in a couple of his videos. Neyo as well. Kind of scary. I'd love to think some of them are exposing what's going on but I'm afraid that's not the case.
  • Even Katy Perry admitted that she sold her soul to the devil. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> what is wrong with these people....they think being a part of the illuminati gives them power. But all it ever does is take your power away. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • mrtokimrtoki Posts: 55
    I also thought Christina Aguilera was one of them after seeing her album cover & video for Not Myself, however I saw her new video for "You Lost Me" where she goes from darkness to light & I feel like she may be more aware then I thought. However, those in connection with Jay Z are still lost & Jay Z teaming up with Eminem is a recent thing. Eminem was finally waking up because of what he's been through & him sobering up. It's sad he's getting dragged back down. Lil Wayne is connected to Jay Z as well & has now had some dark themes in a couple of his videos. Neyo as well. Kind of scary. I'd love to think some of them are exposing what's going on but I'm afraid that's not the case.

I AGREE WITH U ITS LIKE THEY WANT TO LEAVE BUT DONT GOT THE GUTS TO