Prince,Paris and Blanket at Cirque du Soleil!!!

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
0.04 There's Blanket, 0.08 there's Prince, 0.49 at the right bottom with the glasses there's Paris. She looks at the camera directly!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

[youtube:2f6lvdri]

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    And there is also one of Jermaines sons..the youngest one.

When was this taken???????????????? And does anyone know who the blonde lady is??
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    And there is also one of Jermaines sons..the youngest one.

When was this taken????????????????
    I spotted Jermajesty? too.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    2good2btrue:
    When was this taken???????????????? And does anyone know who the blonde lady is??

Do you think there might be a resemblance to the friend of Alverez and Murray in Florida? An actress in this hoax or employee of MJ's?
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    This blonde has more of a mans face again....maybe more like the one with the children in Hawaii.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

But she certainly seems to be with the children all the time. Is she the new nanny??? or MJ in disguise?
  • That was when they went to E3
  • hmm ok?

I see blanket and Jermaine's son
  • peggy99peggy99 Posts: 73
    Probably just my eyes but who is the male at the front at 0:41
  • Probably just my eyes but who is the male at the front at 0:41

Which one?

Yeah, at first glance, that man certainly resembles Michael at 0:41 seconds!!!!!! Could it be him?

When was this video shot and where was it??????

Yeah, at first glance, that man certainly resembles Michael at 0:41 seconds!!!!!! Could it be him?

When was this video shot and where was it??????
    which one though?????
    the one on the far right of the screen shot above or if you scroll to the full screen then the one in the middle
    to me, it looks an awful lot like the allusive MJJ!!!!!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • the one on the far right of the screen shot above or if you scroll to the full screen then the one in the middle
    lol, that's not Michael. His arms are too muscular to be Micheal's arms. Michael arms are skinny
    when was the last time we saw michael's arms uncovered?
  • Perhaps in his absence from life Michael has been working out. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    who know but in any event, like I said it was only MY OPINION
  • i think the one on the left fits michael
  • Perhaps in his absence from life Michael has been working out. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    michael said this before he doesn't like being muscular
  • this one

• CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Lol, don't think it's Michael <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    But see his kids, that's weird <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I don't think MJ is in this, because we can't see him, and also because there will be too many people to see him next to them, and so many people involved in the hoax it's impossible.

But if you really want to see him, I'll choose this guy. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

69326603.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    Probably just my eyes but who is the male at the front at 0:41
    wow..yes sure look like him! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    this one

no not him, the other one next to him to the right.... in greygreenish
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Lol, don't think it's Michael <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    But see his kids, that's weird <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I don't think MJ is in this, because we can't see him, and also because there will be too many people to see him next to them, and so many people involved in the hoax it's impossible.

But if you really want to see him, I'll choose this guy. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

69326603.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

yeahh Michael is going to be with them in 2012
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • wow!!
    i can see what all are saying and it does look like mj lol maybe he has gotten more meat on them bones these days like he had in the past?!.. he could just say hes a double and prob get away with it lol...anyways
    1) did anyone see the white couch with people sitting above everyone else??..
    2) do we know when this was??
    3) could someone call cirque du soleil and ask when this took place??
    4) to me it looks like the earth song of mjs the water the trees ...
    huggs n love to all
    suzz
  • this one

no not him, the other one next to him to the right.... in greygreenish

I think the guy in the greygreenish outfit also looks more like MJ. Interesting to say the least...did anyone find out when this was? It had to be within the last year, right?