wiZZkIDDwiZZkIDD Posts: 83
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:180i91a5]

Comments

• ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    From 9:48
    Little Michael - 'I have 3 sisters and six brothers.'
    Is this the same interview where he said he was nine when he was supposed to be eleven?
  • :shock:
    From 9:48
    Little Michael - 'I have 3 sisters and six brothers.'
    Is this the same interview where he said he was nine when he was supposed to be eleven?
    Is it possible that he counted Marlon´s twin?

It´s really weird. Although I believe there is a double that looks almost the same as him, i´m not sure about a twin brother... But who knows.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341

I'm wondering the same thing and yet I'm sure he would have only counted living brothers.
  • Is it possible that he counted Marlon´s twin?

I'm wondering the same thing and yet I'm sure he would have only counted living brothers.
    Yep, it´s weird.
    The thing is, as I wrote above, I´m very sure there was some kind of "permanent" double from the 80s on, but why would they (the Jacksons) hide one child all his life? When Michael became famous, he was still a child. So they must have hidden the other child from before that... why? This is what intrigues me.
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484

I think you right.. Michael didn't talked about Brandon before, so why he should count him now... I think he was talking about brothers and sisters he still have.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> like you said- living ones...
    strange..
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    I think he was referring to Marlon's twin, Brandon. He died shortly after birth so, technically, there are 6 brothers. Even though Michael may normally just mention the 5 living brothers, maybe there are times when Brandon is on his mind and he includes him in the count.

Which is more likely: That Michael happens to mention Brandon once (or even a few times) when counting brothers, or that Michael repeatedly and intentionally omits a living twin?

I think it's far more likely that Michael would mention Brandon once in a while. There are slip-up videos all over the internet about this hoax. They show how hard it is to keep the truth completely hidden. If Michael has a living twin, I think there would be a lot more slip-ups about it - not only from Michael but the rest of the family.
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Thanks for posting this installment of a fascinating series. One thing that impressed me was the change from Michael of the 1980s to the 1990s. That was a remarkable change. He also changed a lot between the end of the 1990s and 2000-2001. I don't know why. I recall Marlon mentioning Brandon at the Memorial and I've always thought that was strange. Why mention that at the end of the Memorial and get emotional. After all, it was Michael who had died. The brothers and sisters controlled their emotions so well and then Marlon becomes emotional upon mentioned Brandon. Interesting find about 3 sisters and 6 brothers!!! Thanks again.
  • i dont think michael was talking about brandon. my mom had 4 children that were still born 2 boys and 2 girls but when people ask me how many sisters and brother i have i dont include them i only say that i have 1 sister and 2 brothers because they are living. so if i was to include all living and nonliving children i would have to say 3 sisters and 4 brothers. and when people say how many kids in family i always say 4 not 8.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    He just a kid at that time, he meant WE ARE 6 brothers and 3 sisters. That's all.

Katherine Jackson
    Born Kattie B. Screws
    May 4, 1930 (1930-05-04) (age 80)
    Barbour County, Alabama
    Spouse(s) Joseph Jackson

Children:
    Maureen Reillette (Rebbie)
    Sigmund Esco (Jackie)
    Toriano Adaryll (Tito)
    Jermaine La Jaune
    La Toya Yvonne
    Marlon David
    Michael Joseph
    Steven Randall (Randy)
    Janet Damita Jo

Parents Martha Upshaw Scruse Bridges December 14,1907-April 29,1990
    Prince Albert Scruse October 16,1907-January 21,1997

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mkDbX88 ... re=related<!-- m -->
  • wiZZkIDDwiZZkIDD Posts: 83
    He just a kid at that time, he meant WE ARE 6 brothers and 3 sisters. That's all.

Katherine Jackson
    Born Kattie B. Screws
    May 4, 1930 (1930-05-04) (age 80)
    Barbour County, Alabama
    Spouse(s) Joseph Jackson

Children:
    Maureen Reillette (Rebbie)
    Sigmund Esco (Jackie)
    Toriano Adaryll (Tito)
    Jermaine La Jaune
    La Toya Yvonne
    Marlon David
    Michael Joseph
    Steven Randall (Randy)
    Janet Damita Jo

Parents Martha Upshaw Scruse Bridges December 14,1907-April 29,1990
    Prince Albert Scruse October 16,1907-January 21,1997

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mkDbX88 ... re=related<!-- m -->
    I don't buy the notion that it was he just a kid. Remember this was a smart kid and ahead of his time as many others have described Michael as being an old man in a kids body. He meant just as he said he has 6 brothers and 3 sisters. He said it boldly and honestly. He didn't stumble or mess up
  • wildswilds Posts: 198
    This intrigues me! Does anyone think that maybe because times were tough and Katherine was having so many children, that maybe a family member or someone took care of the other child to help Joe and Katherine?
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    i dont think michael was talking about brandon. my mom had 4 children that were still born 2 boys and 2 girls but when people ask me how many sisters and brother i have i dont include them i only say that i have 1 sister and 2 brothers because they are living. so if i was to include all living and nonliving children i would have to say 3 sisters and 4 brothers. and when people say how many kids in family i always say 4 not 8.

True, but Brandon was not stillborn; he died shortly after birth. My mother had a miscarriage so I only refer to my 3 brothers when asked. However, if the other baby boy had died shortly after birth, I would probably say I had 4 brothers ... and maybe add that 1 died, depending who I was talking to.

I guess the point is that there is no concrete "rule" with this stuff. It's individual.
  • i dont think michael was talking about brandon. my mom had 4 children that were still born 2 boys and 2 girls but when people ask me how many sisters and brother i have i dont include them i only say that i have 1 sister and 2 brothers because they are living. so if i was to include all living and nonliving children i would have to say 3 sisters and 4 brothers. and when people say how many kids in family i always say 4 not 8.

True, but Brandon was not stillborn; he died shortly after birth. My mother had a miscarriage so I only refer to my 3 brothers when asked. However, if the other baby boy had died shortly after birth, I would probably say I had 4 brothers ... and maybe add that 1 died, depending who I was talking to.

I guess the point is that there is no concrete "rule" with this stuff. It's individual.

well i guess the question would be how long did he live afterbirth? but imo being stillborn and only living a few hrs afterbirth is the same. you still have to have a funeral service either way. but as you said its up to the individual to decide when and if they include them.