The Same Movies Keep Being Broadcast on TV

I don't watch TV very much at all but my room mate does and every time I go into the living room it seems that the same movies are being played over and over on the TV. I am just wondering if I am imagining this or if anyone else has noticed it.

Some of the Movies that have stuck out for me are the following and in order of frequency:

1. The Matrix Series

[youtube:36akhlxq]

2. The Mummy

3. Contact

4. The Da Vinci Code

5. Total Recall

6. Tomb Raider

7.The Fifth Element

8. Blade Runner

This is regular TV I am talking about too, not movie channels. Maybe I am mistaken but it just seems odd and it seems like they are always on. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Comments

• CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Yes, it's the same in France on regular channels, not the same movies but always the same series, at the same time, since a lot of years... So now, I watchn only satelitte channels <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Girl I agree wit you, I have Comcast and they show the same damn movies all the freaking time. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • JudeJude Posts: 452
    Thats actually very interesting, I stopped watching tv about 10 months ago, and believe me its like a spiritual awakening, it's hard at the beginning, but now I don't want to even watch it. It turns you into a zombie! So then I needed to find something else to do, so I took up photography, and I enjoy it so much.
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    LOL. Here in our country they always show the same movies all the time, mainly because they don't have enough money to 'buy' in new ones.
  • Thank you for all of your replies but what I really meant was the same movies with similar themes being played over and over again.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Free to air TV in Australia has had the Matrix series and the DaVinci code playing in the past fews weeks.
  • Girl I agree wit you, I have Comcast and they show the same damn movies all the freaking time. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    all they seem ta play is baby boy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    all they seem ta play is baby boy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> yea baby boy is ALWAYS on! I have noticed that the Maxtrix series is on alot. I don't really pay too much attention to whats on tv. I have tivo so i just record my favorite shows and watch those so im not a big channel surfer.
  • m8ightym8ighty Posts: 99
    yes i noticed that but its been like that for years....... no disrespect, but lets stop trying relate every little thing to the MJ hoax and focus on hard hitting evidence..... the reason why conspiracy theorist are frowned upon is because they start coming out with such far fetched theory's to the point where its just ridiculous
  • yes i noticed that but its been like that for years....... no disrespect, but lets stop trying relate every little thing to the MJ hoax and focus on hard hitting evidence..... the reason why conspiracy theorist are frowned upon is because they start coming out with such far fetched theory's to the point where its just ridiculous

So is your job here to post these types of comments in every thread I make?

No, I guess not me in particular. I see all 5 of your posts are in the same vein...
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/search.php?author_id=4232&sr=posts
    yes i noticed that but its been like that for years....... no disrespect, but lets stop trying relate every little thing to the MJ hoax and focus on hard hitting evidence..... the reason why conspiracy theorist are frowned upon is because they start coming out with such far fetched theory's to the point where its just ridiculous

No, I guess not me in particular. I see all 5 of your posts are in the same vein...

Actually its called contributing, and im sorry but if i see a mistake, why not be kind enough to correct them. Im in no way trying to snub anyone or trying to come off as condescending. Im simply trying to help, and aint that what this whole forum is about..... to come together and share things we know and find. We are not here to get mad when someone shares a different view or opinion and then search them to see all their post and try to make them seem like their input is useless nor wanted. We are here to contribute not to compare..... but i guess its your job here to single people out and review all their post and reply's or i must have a fan
  • yes i noticed that but its been like that for years....... no disrespect, but lets stop trying relate every little thing to the MJ hoax and focus on hard hitting evidence..... the reason why conspiracy theorist are frowned upon is because they start coming out with such far fetched theory's to the point where its just ridiculous

Actually its called contributing, and im sorry but if i see a mistake, why not be kind enough to correct them. Im in no way trying to snub anyone or trying to come off as condescending. Im simply trying to help, and aint that what this whole forum is about..... to come together and share things we know and find. We are not here to get mad when someone shares a different view or opinion and then search them to see all their post and try to make them seem like their input is useless nor wanted. We are here to contribute not to compare..... but i guess its your job here to single people out and review all their post and reply's or i must have a fan

Your comment contributes nothing to a discussion. In my opinion, which I am entirely entitled to, it is a veiled criticism and one you have posted more than once.

When a new name appears and adds only negativity and nothing to the actual discussion in a thread, I check them out. That's because I am an inquisitive person and wonder what the motivation would be behind such behaviour. You could say I like to investigate...

I am not mad in the least but to continually post the same comment or comments all along the same lines, which are dismissive, in multiple threads, I question that. Especially when the poster has just started posting.

You definitely don't have a fan but I at first thought I might have a stalker. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Your comment contributes nothing to a discussion. In my opinion, which I am entirely entitled to, it is a veiled criticism and one you have posted more than once.

When a new name appears and adds only negativity and nothing to the actual discussion in a thread, I check them out. That's because I am an inquisitive person and wonder what the motivation would be behind such behaviour. You could say I like to investigate...

I am not mad in the least but to continually post the same comment or comments all along the same lines, which are dismissive, in multiple threads, I question that. Especially when the poster has just started posting.

You definitely don't have a fan but I at first thought I might have a stalker. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Not everyone will see how my post contributes and thats fine and i can understand how you'd have particular interest in my post being that i coincidentally posted in two of your threads,

but i dont see how my post came off as negative, if my post started something like " wow your a dumb ass...." then i could understand, and my post no matter how dismissive it is to you, is to inform people that not every little thing is part of a hoax. If Barrack Obama farted tomorrow during an interview, doesnt mean that its somehow linked to the MJ hoax. If we keep over saturating the theory's and clues with everyday small stuff thats been happening before he died but your only noticing it now because he died, then its going to make it hard for people to ad up what makes sense and what doesnt.
    But like you said everyone's entitled to their OWN opinion. Good luck with your investigation
  • I'm glad I finnally found other people this is happening to <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> !!!
    Usually 4 me its The Matrix,The Fifth Element,Baby Boy and Forest Gump!!!
    I'm always like OMFG if I gotta watch The Fifth Element 1 more time im gunna go insane!!! I try 2 watch less t.v and more into my music <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Now this doesn't have to do anything with MJ its just happeneing to us and we were curious if any1 else the same <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    LOL its probably happening
    to Michael as we speak <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    I agree with m8ighty. We're being showed American's Next Top Model old seasons over and over again every single summer. What has ANTM to do with Michael Jackson?
  • I agree with m8ighty. We're being showed American's Next Top Model old seasons over and over again every single summer. What has ANTM to do with Michael Jackson?
    I never said it had anything to do with Michael. It doesn't say anything about Michael in my original post. I posted it under odd things because I felt it was odd. Maybe it should be posted under a different category...
    I agree with m8ighty. We're being showed American's Next Top Model old seasons over and over again every single summer. What has ANTM to do with Michael Jackson?
    I never said it had anything to do with Michael. It doesn't say anything about Michael in my original post. I posted it under odd things because I felt it was odd. Maybe it should be posted under a different category...

I just assumed you were talking about the hoax; my bad.