Katherine Jackson -- MJ's Kids 'Are Doing Fabulous'

edited January 1970 in News
10 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Katherine Jackson says Prince, Paris, and Blanket couldn't be doing any better -- and according to her, they're all destined for greatness ... just like their father.

0805-katherine-jackson-video-launch-ex.jpg

Katherine claims the "kids are doing fabulous" -- Paris wants to be an actress, Prince wants to make movies, and Blanket's got serious dancing chops.

Check it out -- thanks again to Michael Jackson Secret Vault for the clip.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/09/katherine ... interview/<!-- m -->

Comments

• "We'll see how it works out come September."

Yep, I think the decision to send the children to a private school-and its location-are paramount clues. Time will tell, of course, if this materializes or if the children will remain home-schooled. I cannot imagine the children ever being far from their father though!!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Paris loves the piano, and she also wants to be an actress, but she is...already. *laughs* But eh...she wants to play the piano, and she still plays it but eh she plays by ear and she can pick out any song that she wants to and especially her daddy's songs.
    Yes...we noticed that. Thanks Katherine, for reminding us...
    Prince has a lot of talent also. He's very talented with the camera and with electronics, and he wants to be a camera man. And he wants to write movies, he's shown his talent in that, the kids around the house with him, they do a lot of little things and they always call us to the theater room to see them on the screen, and eh...he's very talented that way.
    Really..? I think we saw some of that already as well...
  • I'll ask again....Why is TMZ reshowing old stuff? Trying to keep Michael in the public's eye?
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    I'll ask again....Why is TMZ reshowing old stuff? Trying to keep Michael in the public's eye?

maybe! and for people who haven't seen that interview yet.

"Chip off the old block" made me smile <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> indeed, they're taking after their father; acting, directing/making movies, dancing.. more people should know Michael Jackson isn't just a singer/dancer!
  • I'll ask again....Why is TMZ reshowing old stuff? Trying to keep Michael in the public's eye?

In order to watch fragments of that interview you have to sign up at Michael Jackson's Secret Vault, so many people won't even see them. I'd say that TMZ is publishing them so that everyone can watch them, and to put emphasis on certain things that are said.
  • brunob12brunob12 Posts: 162

MJ KADF or MJ FAKD as in MJ faked?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    What I like most is the talent of Paris and Prince, just like his daddy <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->