wow so many 7s !

NeVrOzAyNeVrOzAy Posts: 58
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hey guys, just a little post to show you what i just seen.
I was reading an article about Captain EO back in Disneyland Paris... Have you seen the adress of Disneyland Paris ?

-- > <!-- m -->http://www.annuaire-mairie.fr/spectacle ... meron.html<!-- m -->

Disneyland Paris
77777 Chessy
Marne La Vallée

!!!!

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• CameronCameron Posts: 956
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Great found, but personally I don't think Disney Land Paris is involved in the hoax since the building of the park at this address.
  • NeVrOzAyNeVrOzAy Posts: 58
    yes but it's just ... funny <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    What a coincidence ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    yes but it's just ... funny <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

C'est pas faux. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hi I didn't know where to post this BUT I went to madam tussauds today on a couple of the pics we took with mjs waxwork,there's 777 on his shirt!!!didn't see it until we looked at the photos,how strange is that!!sooo freaked out right now...
  • Hi I didn't know where to post this BUT I went to madam tussauds today on a couple of the pics we took with mjs waxwork,there's 777 on his shirt!!!didn't see it until we looked at the photos,how strange is that!!sooo freaked out right now...
    Yes, you are right. There are three 7 on his shirt. This is an angel number. It means the greatest creation of God. I paid attention in TII, that almost 50% of the songs MJ sang in this shirt. Maybe it's a clue <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->