The Teleprompter

mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hi! I know we may have discussed this before but....the O2 speech. What exactly was written on the teleprompter? I forget ? Or did we ever even find out. We know the announcer stated that MJ was acting very weird during the conference. You know when MJ wispered in the announcer's ear? I KNOW that Mike did not read from the teleprompter never the less I just would like to know what was on it? Thanks <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Comments

• Well I thought it was strange that Michael initially asked if the TP worked but later didn’t use it. lol I think he wanted to speak from his heart not from a pre written speech. I think the 02 announcement was a turning point from Michael
  • backstagerbackstager Posts: 291
    I think a prepared speech was put on the teleprompter for him to read (most likely written by one of the controlling parasites that call themselves "friends"). But instead he created his own, on the spot, and went with his heart.
  • moyrummoyrum Posts: 78
    I cant remember where but I did recently only just find out that MJ had a telepromter to read from but then decided not to lol, but can someone please tell me where the telepromter peice of information originally came from? Thanx x x
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    I have just been curious as to what was actually on the teleprompter. LIke what type of speech did the controlling leeches prepare for MJ. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    MJ was like SCREW this! I got my own words for this conference.! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • This Is It....This Is It....This Is It....See you in July! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Not sure if that was from the heart or not...but it was kinda weird. Nothing like MJ's other impromtu speaches. I dunno. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Looked like Michael was on something that day I don't think it's Michael anyway so I refer to him as 02 dude <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    Here's the transcript:

"I love you so much. Thank you all. This is it. I just want to say these, these will be my final show performances in London. This is it, this is it and when I say “this is it” it really means this is it because erm…I’ll be, I’ll be performing the songs my fans want to hear. This is it, I mean, this is, this is the final curtain call okay? And, erm…I’ll see you in July and I love you. I really do. You have to know that, I love you so much, really, from the bottom of my heart. This is it and see you in July!”

Michael always gave insightful and beautiful speeches, he talked like a poet, but the 5th March left me very uneasy about the whole thing.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Here's the transcript:

"I love you so much. Thank you all. This is it. I just want to say these, these will be my final show performances in London. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> This is it, this is it and when I say “this is it” it really means this is it because erm… <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I’ll be, I’ll be performing the songs my fans want to hear. This is it, I mean, this is, this is the final curtain call okay? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And, erm… <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I’ll see you in July and I love you. I really do. You have to know that, I love you so much, really, from the bottom of my heart. This is it and see you in July!” <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Michael always gave insightful and beautiful speeches, he talked like a poet, but the 5th March left me very uneasy about the whole thing.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I heard it so many times that while reading I had the voice in my mind ! I know this speech by heart ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    The emphasis is clearly on THIS IS IT, THIS IS REALLY IT, THIS IS THE FINAL CURTAIN = 2012 = THE END OF THIS WORLD (BEFORE THE NEW BEGINNING) = WARNING BE PREPARED = BELIEVE IN GOD
    IMO...

Thank you I don't know why but this made me smile again ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Here's the transcript:

"I love you so much. Thank you all. This is it. I just want to say these, these will be my final show performances in London. This is it, this is it and when I say “this is it” it really means this is it because erm…I’ll be, I’ll be performing the songs my fans want to hear. This is it, I mean, this is, this is the final curtain call okay? And, erm…I’ll see you in July and I love you. I really do. You have to know that, I love you so much, really, from the bottom of my heart. This is it and see you in July!”

I know how some people think that it wasn't Mike or that it was Mike and he was on something, but what IF it WAS Mike and he was just acting kind of weird/not himself so that his fans would pick up on it later and see it as a clue in the hoax. I don't know, just thought I'd throw that idea out there <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I still sometimes try to figure out what was going on that day and with who. Something was really off and makes me feel uneasy too.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Here's the transcript:

I know how some people think that it wasn't Mike or that it was Mike and he was on something, but what IF it WAS Mike and he was just acting kind of weird/not himself so that his fans would pick up on it later and see it as a clue in the hoax. I don't know, just thought I'd throw that idea out there <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I still sometimes try to figure out what was going on that day and with who. Something was really off and makes me feel uneasy too.

It is possible and an interesting thought.

I think it's strange that for someone who has been so photographed and studied as much as he we are still 50/50 as to whether this is Michael. I mean, I cannot imagine my friends or family not knowing if a video was me or not and I know for a FACT they haven't studied me to the extent that we have Michael! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I guess it's all down to the power of suggestion...I am not 100% sure but I don't get the feeling it's Michael. I am basing this on gut feeling alone but I could be wrong.
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    Here's the transcript:

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I agree. He seemed to be at a loss. I'd never heard him say "...erm...." before.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I count 7 full--This Is It's. I believe it's the real MJ, and that it is deliberate acting for some purpose, perhaps encouraging people to think there is a double (illusion). I like where he says, It really means this is it because... He laughs a private slightly evil cute laugh maybe because he knows the death hoax is going to blow people's minds. After all we've been through now I'm wondering if every word in this speech is coded with a secret message that none of us have figured out yet. He is a genius with a calculating mind. It may not be as simple a speech as we thought. Where are the code crackers.
  • I count 7 full--This Is It's. I believe it's the real MJ, and that it is deliberate acting for some purpose, perhaps encouraging people to think there is a double (illusion). I like where he says, It really means this is it because... He laughs a private slightly evil cute laugh maybe because he knows the death hoax is going to blow people's minds. After all we've been through now I'm wondering if every word in this speech is coded with a secret message that none of us have figured out yet. He is a genius with a calculating mind. It may not be as simple a speech as we thought. Where are the code crackers.
    I like your thinking! And boy do i agree
    Also "This Is It" = 3 words and here repeated seven times each = 3x7(=21)=777 or 3333333 =)

Also:

This;1 is;1 it;1 = 3x1 = 3
    This;2 is;2 it;2 = 3x2 = 6
    This;3 is;3 it;3 = 3x3 = 9
    This;4 is;4 it;4 = 3x4 = 12
    This;5 is;5 it;5 = 3x5 = 15
    This;6 is;6 it;6 = 3x6 = 18
    This;7 is;7 it;7 = 3x7 = 21 777, last but not least
    3+6+9+12+15+18+21 = 84 x 7 = 588 = 5+8+8 = 21 = 3x7 = 777
    1+2+3+4+5+6+7 = 28; x 3 = 84 (normal)

84/7 = 12 = 1+2 = 3
    84x7 = 588 = 5+8+8 = 12 = 1+2 = 3
    84-7=77 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    84 = 8+4 = 12 = 1+2 = 3

3x777 = 2331 = 33(2+1) = 333 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

So This Is It/hoax = 333 what we need to reverse the satanic system 666 because 333+666= 999

I had nothing else to do.
  • I count 7 full--This Is It's. I believe it's the real MJ, and that it is deliberate acting for some purpose, perhaps encouraging people to think there is a double (illusion). I like where he says, It really means this is it because... He laughs a private slightly evil cute laugh maybe because he knows the death hoax is going to blow people's minds. After all we've been through now I'm wondering if every word in this speech is coded with a secret message that none of us have figured out yet. He is a genius with a calculating mind. It may not be as simple a speech as we thought. Where are the code crackers.

Wow, MJonmind...good catch! So Michael uses the phrase "This Is It" SEVEN times during this speech...WWHHAATT??????....how did this now come up before now? I think that is pretty significant!

All this time, I've been struggling with the MJ we saw at the O2 announcement...is it Michael?....is it a Double?....but suddenly, I think I get it.....I think it WAS Michael and he was acting strangely deliberately as a future clue for those who would be astute enough to see it....OMG! This makes so much sense now!....sort of like on TV or in a movie when a person who is being held at gunpoint has to answer the door....they have to communicate SUBTLY to the people that can help them without jeopardizing their tenuous situation ....if Michael "went off script" (or "off teleprompter"), it makes total sense...The Hoax officially began that day at the 02 Announcement...and don't forget his defiant look and cock of this head directed at some faceless person at the back right!...an ever so brief black cloud came over his face at that moment...I've always thought it was a big clue that there was a complete subtext going on...it makes logical sense ot me tnow hat once Michael got out on that stage, he knew it was his Big Chance to Get This Party Started...this suddenly seems so clear to me....he knew one thing had to come out of it...."I have to say the phrase This Is It exactly seven times"....and he did....somehow that speech reminds me of Paris' Grammy speech a little....on the surface, the the way the words are strung together doesn't seem to make complete sense, but maybe they were said that way instead to give a clue....to reveal "piece by piece"....I still remember the footage as Michael got back on the cart to go back to the bus....he seemed really happy....I always just attributed that to him being grateful that he'd gotten such a wonderful reaction from the assembled crowd, and perhaps that was part of it, but maybe he was also happy because he knew his long planned Death Hoax had finally been implemented and he felt in control again....I also remember seeing Mark Lester on the back of that cart...he looked terrified....perhaps MJ had just told him what was going down and he was processing what this would all come to mean..... Jesus Christmas!
  • I always thought he was trying to say "this is it"

Like this press conference is it...I am not appearing in public or doing this crap again!This is tha last time you will see me! (at this press conference) This (right Now!) is it.
    I don't know... He was trying to say something repeating it 7 times! He was saying goodbye. This (now) would be the final time he would be in London? "This is it" ie... the last straw... the final curtian.... its done....He almost sounded like a parent telling a little kid... this is it... this is the last time I am going to tell you to ????? and then like any good parent he tells us he love's us...Just a thought...
    Kat
  • i was flicking true the TV chanles tat day on TV3 they were live at the this is it anoucement and luckly i had my cam corder beside me and i taped it and nearley every day i watch it yes he did have a teleprompter but i don't think anybody knows wat it said
    "This Is It" is repeated 7 times and TS revealed to us the 7 layers embedded in this title <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9726<!-- l --> how intricate it is!

7 times "this is it"
    7 layers in "this is it"
    7 letters mirrored TISISIT and TS name embedded
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864

Re: What do you think?
    New postby Kirsche » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:33 pm
    Sorr for Off Topic but I noticed something else!

The guy who announced Michael , Dermit O' Leary, had Interview in a British Morning Show.

He talked about Michael Jackson at the o2 Press Conference and how he wondered why Michael came to him and asked him "Is the Teleprompter on?" when he just said "This is it because This is it and This will be it"...

So this means, that Michael didn't read from the teleprompter he prompt says what he had said there...

What could it mean? Was he too nervous about what he has to say? Or did he promptly changed his word into this because this behaviour and this words are just fixed in our heads now??

Watch the video of the Interview

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uA7ZEYp8tk<!-- m -->
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=2494

[youtube:13yvvvfj]
  • And what did Back had to say about this?
    doubt is the greaTest self motivator

Keep WATCHIN'.......

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> self explanatory!

With L.O.V.E