MICHAEL FLATLEY OF IRELAND

mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hello all! WHO is Michael Flatley ? Has anyone researched this guy? Do we know what the significance of him and MJ"S relationship was? I recall seeing a Dateline Special with Flatley speaking of MJ and I do remember MJ and the kids stayed with him for a while in Ireland. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I remember Flatley saying something like him and MJ discussed things drank wine ? And Flatley told the reporter what him and MJ discussed he would take it to the grave? Something like that? MJ just knew sooooo many people u know? I would like your thoughts on this? What on earth could Flatley have been talking about that was so secretive? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Do ya think MJ mentioned the hoax to him? Your thoughts ? Thanks. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• peggy99peggy99 Posts: 73
    Michael Flatley is an Irish Dancer. He was very successful with a show called Riverdance (amazing and worth seeing if you get the chance). As far as I remember, he too suffered at the hands of the press and the whole "fame" business. Whether or not he is in the hoax I have no idea.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I read that they both admired each others dancing and michael flattley is loyal too michael
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    He is discussed a little on this thread. <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13093&hilit=lord+of+the+dance<!-- l -->
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    Hello all! WHO is Michael Flatley ? Has anyone researched this guy? Do we know what the significance of him and MJ"S relationship was?

<!-- m -->http://www.independent.ie/national-news ... 94643.html<!-- m -->

"Hollywood neighbour and friend of the singer Michael Flatley also joined the country's mourners in paying their respect to an icon that shaped a generation.

Speaking from Las Vegas, the dancer, who hosted Michael Jackson in his Cork home, Castlehyde, near Fermoy, described the star as a "wonderful" person who fell victim to unfair treatment by the world's media.

"I knew Michael as a man, not just a performer, and he was a great man. The world will miss this wonderful person and his moving performances. My heart goes out to Michael's family."

He went on: "I was shocked and saddened to hear the devastating news. He was a genius as a musician and a dancer. The press at times was horribly unfair to this man. Unfortunately, the media tend to make fun of things they cannot understand."
  • <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.lordofthedance.com/<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_of_the_Dance_(musical<!-- m -->)
    Lord of the Dance is an Irish musical and dance production that was created, choreographed, and produced by Irish-American dancer Michael Flatley, who also took a starring role.

[youtube:2jtecnvn]

[youtube:2jtecnvn]

Peace
  • michael flately in ireland is called lord of the dance because he is the main dancer in a dance show called lord of the dance