Last Comic Standing, reality show and MJ

MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I'm always on the computer, but my husband and son were watching TV beside me tonight. My son said twice this ad came on for something called, The Event, and then the word "beLIEve" was flashed with LIE standing in caps.

The show with the above ads was called, "Last Comic Standing". Then I myself heard this, at the end of the show they said they would show the top 5 jokes, starting with number 5 they played a recap of comedians saying their funny thing, and number 1 funniest was this guy talking about someone asking him what he was doing when he heard Michael Jackson died. (If someone heard it better that would be great. My memory is terrible.) Then he said he was at a friend's funeral and someone burst into the room saying she had terrible news. His brother grabbed his crotch, his father swayed like a zombie and a bunch of other very funny lines. It was very positive and nothing distasteful. 7 seasons, NBC

Anything anybody can add?

Comments

• lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I love Last Comic Standing. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    The first thing I though was... Chris Angel.
    But then again, I haven't noticed anything about a show on his twitter.
  • I love that show. I wish I could have seen it, I missed the Finale, of all episodes. ._______.
    Anyway, the show The Event looks interesting, i wanna see it. It's basically about a secret thing the government doesn't want us to know about (Sound familiar? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) I've seen the Ads a lot lately, they pop up randomly at the bottom of the screen, making it seem like it's in the show. I also see it a lot on America's Got Talent. I also found the beLIEve thing odd, but I'm thinking Chriss Angel used it and it seems like it's becoming more popular. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->