Death at a Funeral...die laughing..

shaggyshaggy Posts: 15
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hey,

Just noticed this movie I don't know but seems like a MJ connection to me..see whaat you think?

http://www.deathatafuneral.co.uk/

die laughing...at whats with the devil horns?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Comments

• nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I have soooo been wanting to see this. Isn't Tracy Morgan or Chris Rock in it? I love Tracy Morgan.
  • I hope you know this is based on a British film from 3 years ago
  • They make an MJ reference in the movie
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> it was a total bore. My husband even feel asleep in the theater. The only funny parts was the guy who got high.
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    :roll: it was a total bore. My husband even feel asleep in the theater. The only funny parts was the guy who got high.

exactly...the whole movie was just soooo lame...there was a MJ reference, but it was really stupid...don't think Mikey had a part in it at all...i was angry i wasted my money on this movie <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • I had a feeling that this movie might have something to do with Michael....( because of the title obviously and the fact that it is a Sony movie) anyhow....it had some interesting things in it..
    1. The mention TMZ
    2. they mention Michael and his vitalago
    3. They mention the staples centre.. (owned by AEG) I have learned.
    Then there was a scene where Chris Rock and Tracey Morgan who are playing brother of the deceased...try to put the small person (in the movie) in the casket with their father....its was quite funny...but then something popped into my head....Remember the 20/20 special, where Karan Faye and that other guy with her (i forget his name)...were talking about him having to put MJ into the casket...I always had a problem with that statement....anyhow...then I thaught...OMG Michael told them to say that and maybe it was clue to the fact that he had something to do with the movie!!!

So then I got thinking would if some of the things that TMZ and other infomants are saying that don't necessarily make sense might be clues about movies that Michael has a part of!! I have watched quite a few movies and alot of them have these Michaelisms in them as I call them...lol...

I hope I don't sound crazy to all of you...but I thaught maybe its worth looking into... I'm going to go back and check out some of the clues left behind....and see if I can relate them to the movies I been watching...

NOTE to Michael: If you are reading these posts.....I am laughing my ass off because of you and you are keeping me up nights with these movies I know you are a part of....and my husband thinks I am crazy because of you!!!!! But I am loving every minute of it....Can't wait for everyone to see the bigger picture (no pun intented) You trickster you!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I don´t see this movie yet <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    the guy at the video store say the other day that i have to watch it!
    i received a mail from sony ong time ago about this movie and i thought that this movie have to be related to mj "death" <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    i would watch it this weekend! and then i will be back here to say what i think!
    i think this movie is a remake of other, an old one... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    you are not crazy, and my husband think the same about me... LOL! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> but like you, I?m enjoing every minute!
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    i have the movie on my computer , should i post some "short" clips when they says those things ? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • i have the movie on my computer , should i post some "short" clips when they says those things ? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Yes please <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    Sorry it can contain some curse words <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Anyways here is the clips I recorded from Death at a Funeral 2010 <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

The mention TMZ.
    [youtube:3cpre40r]
    They mention Michael and his vitalago.
    DONT WATCH THIS IF YOU DONT LIKE THE CURSE WORD " BALLS " i DONT KNOW , JUST WANTED TO MENTION
    [youtube:3cpre40r] <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Thanks Victor!!
  • Thanks Victor for being considerate enough to mention the foul language. Please keep those of us informed that aren't able to see the movie in the near future. Blessings.
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    This seems to be a re-make of a British movie by the same name. Came out a few years ago. Very funny movie, but i think the connections are irrelevent seeing as the original was made wat before all of this.

**EDIT: the British version was made in 2007, and directed by Frank Oz! So maybe there IS a connection <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    TODAY I RECEIVED AN E-MAIL FROM SONY ABOUT THE DVD RELEASE OF THIS MOVIE!!!
  • This seems to be a re-make of a British movie by the same name. Came out a few years ago. Very funny movie, but i think the connections are irrelevent seeing as the original was made wat before all of this.

**EDIT: the British version was made in 2007, and directed by Frank Oz! So maybe there IS a connection <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

and this is the version I loved and was refusing to see the remake
  • Hello!!!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Sorry for doing this,but this is TRIPLE POST ABOUT THIS MOVIE!!!!
    I know because I have been searched about this movie related to HOAX.When I saw the first time the poster of and the trailer of the movie I was like <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Here are the two post about the movie:

1. http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10452&p=175358&hilit=funeral+movie#p175358

2. <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=11299&p=187555&hilit=funeral+movie#p187584<!-- l -->

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    I merged the two threads because I didn't want to lock thepeacock2012 's one <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> , Hope you don't mind
  • Hello!!!!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ROFL.
    It's perfect what you did.
    Love you very much!!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->