Bill Gates - On Global Depopulation

edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Bill Gates talking about how to decrease CO2 emissions in the Anthropological Global Warming Myth.
Please listen to what he says at about 2:30 in this video.

[youtube:3212rcks]

Bill Gates says:
"The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's heading up to about nine billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent."

Interesting quotes from others found in the video description:

"A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal."
Ted Turner

"In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it is just as bad not to say it."
J. Cousteau, 1991 explorer and UNESCO courier

"We must speak more clearly about sexuality, contraception, about abortion, about values that control population, because the ecological crisis, in short, is the population crisis. Cut the population by 90% and there aren't enough people left to do a great deal of ecological damage."
Mikhail Gorbachev

"World population needs to be decreased by 50%"
Henry Kissinger

"If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels."
Prince Phillip

"Childbearing should be a punishable crime against society, unless the parents hold a government license. All potential parents should be required to use contraceptive chemicals, the government issuing antidotes to citizens chosen for childbearing."
David Brower, first Executive Director of the Sierra Club

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    The Revelation scenario, here we come! If you read all of it, and do the spiritual math you could come to the tidy little number of 300 million remaining humans on earth. That's vastly more than survived Noah's flood (8), or those in the many arks (7?) of the movie 2012. The question is--will the cataclysm be brought on by the dark rulers of our planet, or God. Or God uses the dark side for His purposes in Revelations. Who truly are the puppets, and who truly are the Masters?

Rev. 17:17
    "For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled."
  • For all these so called authoritative figures, who wish to decrease the world's population.
    What about your families would you wish them to die as well? Sometimes even thouigh it states in the bible that there will be huge natural disasters, sometimes I think man may be giving God a hand, by using H.A.R.P., (the weather changing machine).
  • JudeJude Posts: 452
    For all these so called authoritative figures, who wish to decrease the world's population.
    What about your families would you wish them to die as well? Sometimes even thouigh it states in the bible that there will be huge natural disasters, sometimes I think man may be giving God a hand, by using H.A.R.P., (the weather changing machine).

Yes I agree, if Bill Gates wants population reduction, then maybe he can start with his own daughter.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    The Revelation scenario, here we come! If you read all of it, and do the spiritual math you could come to the tidy little number of 300 million remaining humans on earth. That's vastly more than survived Noah's flood (8), or those in the many arks (7?) of the movie 2012. The question is--will the cataclysm be brought on by the dark rulers of our planet, or God. Or God uses the dark side for His purposes in Revelations. Who truly are the puppets, and who truly are the Masters?

Rev. 17:17
    "For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled."

I also asked myself this very question and imagined many possible hypothesis. One of my theory was that the dark side would "create the apocalypse themselves" to "fufill the revelations" and dupe the world at the same time. In a way it's not impossible. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I also think that the dark forces know that something will happen with the earth, that it's a kind of scheduled event let's say, that God has programmed and that nobody can really do much about it unless being mentally prepared and they want to take advantage of the situation of chaos that will certainly result from such a scenario. They want to rule over the world still after 2012. So the question is what are they capable of doing to keep their supremacy going ?

I must admit that I don't understand why they want to reduce the world's population, for more control ok, but if they are sure that something will happen around 2012 they certainly know that a lot of people would die...or maybe that they just blindly follow Satan's advises...killing as much people as possible before their end. I'm horrified by the claims of these people, God has made life sacred and everybody has the right to live.