Orkut

heeralyheeraly Posts: 1
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
How to promote a Community in Orkut? I have created a community in orkut,I need to increase membership in my community.Its a politics related community.So how will I increase. The membership in my community?

Comments

• VictorVictor Posts: 582
    WTF? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Sorry...don't understand the question ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    Well, you're in the right place... this certainly is an "odd thing" <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • EmpathyEmpathy Posts: 58
    This is like ' forming your own country' and forming a community where you make the rules. I think there was a guy who 'became king of his own 'make believe' country' and you just joined him.

Well I am forming 'Empathyland' where concience really matters and thoughtfulness to all human beings. I have great ideas that it should be a community of kindness towards each other and assistance, but unfortunately the human race have what I would call a 'disagreeable quality' as well as being highly 'territorial'. They love to argue for the sake of it. Therefore Empathyland would be a complete flop and Orkut will also join it.

<!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    Are Members Only jackets required?
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Moved the thread from "All Odd Things" to "Help Me Out!" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I hope you don't mind.
  • Call me iliterate but what is orkut? It sounds like something outer space. Sorry if I offended anyone. But at least "heeraly" is trying to do a good deed, she wants probably spread the word of MJ. I never heard of Orkut. She or he wants to increase the membership of her community. Is Orkut a community? I am a little lost in that. Can anyone enlightened me please?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Thank you Souza, I guess I was not the only one in this thread who did not know what it was. Thanks for clearing it for us.
    have a good day