Michael Bearden - @MichaelBearden

CCCC Posts: 2,136
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/MichaelBearden<!-- m -->

last tweet
Guys here is the official press release for my tribute song to Michael Jackson! <!-- m -->http://www.mi2n.com/press.php3?press_nb=132874<!-- m -->
21 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Comments

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    so?

nothing... did you read the article?
    make me sad to think in the posibility... never heard michael bearden say passed or something... just that! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • I have to say that if this guy was genuinely following MJ example and to honour Michaels Birthday, he would be donating 100% of the proceeds of this tribute to charity . Thats JMO for what it is worth.
    He would not be personally benefiting from it!

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • 123Thisisit_zps7fe8d957.jpg<br /><br />may not mean anything but THIS IS IT caught my eye.<br />
  • I believe that Michael Bearden's THIS IS IT is hinting MJ's TII because Michael Bearden is lately hinting him a lot  :woohoo2:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I could so hug him right now.....thank you Mr. Bearden......you made my day! <br />Even if it wasn't directly hoax related, it's sure nice to see : ) <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
  • on 1363033927:
    <br />I could so hug him right now.....thank you Mr. Bearden......you made my day! <br />Even if it wasn't directly hoax related, it's sure nice to see : ) <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    really nice to see indeed. we do hope it's hoax related, though, in some way  :) <br />it's night time here, so I can't say this made my day :p, but I'm gonna have sweet dreams after seeing this, that's for sure!<br /> :bearhug:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1363033927:
    <br />I could so hug him right now.....thank you Mr. Bearden......you made my day! <br />Even if it wasn't directly hoax related, it's sure nice to see : ) <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Agree !!!!  :icon_bounce: :bowdown: :bearhug:
  • Thank you for sharing this - he has to know how we're going to relate those words with Michael. I agree that it's on purpose. Blessings to each of you...glad to see the site back up???