London 2011 events calendar - strange!

jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hi guys,

Someone posted this link on twitter yesterday.....

<!-- m -->http://www.lth-hotels.com/london_events ... ondon.html<!-- m -->

check the paragraph under the calendar...

hmmmm???? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

EDIT: i just googled Madonna concert at the o2 and her concerts were July 2009...so maybe just someone stuffed up?

Comments

• i dont think this have any to do with michael
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    "London events in July '11 promise a selection of outdoor summer concerts, festivals and exhibitions in London that will keep everyone busy! Pick from a fascinating array of fun activities including the annual O2 Wireless concert at London Hyde Park, the annual BBC Proms, Summer Swing at Kew or some top class concerts at Earls Court and Olympia including Madonna and the King of Pop, Michael Jackson that will hit the London O2 Arena this year. July 2011 events in London will be as diverse and plentiful as ever this year."

Ohhh... I wish.
  • If Micheal will appear on that concert, that would be all our dreams come true. WHo knows maybe he will come out in 2011, He did say see you in July, but which year? He did not specify. My friends we still have hope, must believe. Love always. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • If Micheal will appear on that concert, that would be all our dreams come true. WHo knows maybe he will come out in 2011, He did say see you in July, but which year? He did not specify. My friends we still have hope, must believe. Love always. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

...there was actually that autograph that he signed and didn't it said July 2011?

...there was actually that autograph that he signed and didn't it said July 2011?

Yes it did. That`s why I strongly believe he will come back June 2011. He was smart he did say see you in July, he did not give us any date or year.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    It's gone now? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • oh yes, i cannot see any michael jackson or madonna written here anymore....they removed it??? strange!!!

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Me too, they removed the sentence in the paragraph.
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    Me too, they removed the sentence in the paragraph.
    hmmmmmmmm
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    It's strange that it was there in the first place