Michael had hes own computers

VictorVictor Posts: 582
edited August 2010 in General Hoax Investigation
haha just found a random clip <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Besides when he was mixing "songs" on his computer , What sites do you think he was / is watching =) ?

[youtube:t51qnw6m]

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Of course he has his own computer... He can produce movies and music, he can pull off a hoax like this, but having a computer and knowing how to use it is breaking news? I'm amazed sometimes.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• VictorVictor Posts: 582
    Of course he has his own computer... He can produce movies and music, he can pull off a hoax like this, but having a computer and knowing how to use it is breaking news? I'm amazed sometimes.
    HAHAHA you think im stupid that I dont know that MJ used computer do mix music and such . OFC!! I know that <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • The myth that MJ didnt own a computer or know how to use one came from Karen Faye... she said he didnt go on internet, didnt know how to use a computer or how to programme a video player.

She lied.. or just made it up. Dont know why
  • Of course he has his own computer... He can produce movies and music, he can pull off a hoax like this, but having a computer and knowing how to use it is breaking news? I'm amazed sometimes.

I agree with you. Guess it is breaking news to some...
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    DancingTheDream, It is true she he said it, I remember that I to read it
  • haha just found a random clip <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Besides when he was mixing "songs" on his computer , What sites do you think he was / is watching =) ?

[youtube:z64okfzf]

LOL possibly youtube...
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I terribly miss MJ.
    Can't stop getting surprised on this man. He loves everything, he uses LOVE word in every 5 seconds. Angel.
  • seriously hes a celebirty <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • He was probably on that website FrootyLoops that's where my cousins make all their beats LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I never doubted Michael had a computer i mean many ppl have computers even celebs OL and i bet if Michael didn't have 1 he wuld b his curious self and ask abt comps <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    Michael was very interested in new technology, he was no cavemen. In 90s, 16 computers were taken for investigation.
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    Michael is a Mac man. He loves Macs. They are good, but expensive.
    Michael is a Mac man. He loves Macs. They are good, but expensive.

No one that produces movies/ short films or music works on a pc with Windows. My brother only just started editing movies and he had to buy a Mac because Windows didn't work out for him. So it's just logic he worked on Mac.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    What's the words on MJ's Persian photographer's head, "Miami...something?"
  • Just read the now public FBI files, when Neverland was raided they confiscated a dozen hard drives from computers seized, at the time. So it is fair to say that Michael like most of us knows how to use a computer.
  • haha just found a random clip <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[youtube:170unpo4]

LOL possibly youtube...

OMG this morning I was downloading a youtube app onto my phone, checking how it worked and stuff, and I went to the search box, and michael jackson was already there LOL and nothing else LMAO I almost fell out the bed!!!
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Yes but.. does he use ball point pens?

I think he's still using a feather.

• GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    Naaaaaaah
    418695.jpg
  • Yes but.. does he use ball point pens?

No, I think it's pictures carved on stone. Seriously, why are people questioning whether he had a computer? This is like saying he was out of touch with reality or the real world and we know that isn't true. He probably knows more about advanced technology than most people.

No, I think it's pictures carved on stone. Seriously, why are people questioning whether he had a computer? This is like saying he was out of touch with reality or the real world and we know that isn't true. He probably knows more about advanced technology than most people.
    Agreed , i did just put up the video on youtube to PROVE to people that he was not " a man outside the real world " if u know what im saying <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> . Mike did / has some really HIGHTECH stuff etc video games and MUCH more xd !!
    HAHAHA , nah they think that Michael still writes in the sand <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    HAHAHA , nah they think that Michael still writes in the sand <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    l.jpg
    Why not? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Thanks for the laugh guys! I mean seriously, i can't believe that some people still believe this nonsense! Have these people been living under a rock!? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> What"s next? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->