Michael Kiss has changed his profile pic..with Elvis!

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/michaelkiss999? ... hare_reply<!-- m -->

Michael KissI will hide myself among you, O ye stars which are imperishable. My brow is the brow of Ra

And has added a beautiful tribute.....it will make you cry..

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOQjhM3i ... r_embedded<!-- m -->

[youtube:ttfcehel]

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    She's absolutely adorable and the song is beautiful and creative, Michael will love it. What I don't care for is impersonators of Michael. They upset me. He's untouchable.
  • Hello!!!
    Thank you for this wonderful video.What can I say,its PURE MAGIC.It made me cry.

LOVE!!!!
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    God!that song and video teared my heart up, so beautiful, cant stop crying
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    That was so beautiful. I have to go for tissues now.
  • I'm joining is page. got to. this video has torn a hole in my heart <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • What an adorable child. Beautiful angelic voice. I got all goosebumps and tears in my eyes. I hope MJ can see this, and maybe realise that we all love him and we want the best for him. Love and blessings.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I saw this video the other day and it I was just amazed by this child's talent and beautiful heart. Whenever I see a child who has been inspired by Michael and his love, it touches my heart and soul, like nothing else! Bless her little heart....I'm sure Michael will be touched by this wonderful tribute to him! May God Bless all the children of the world with Love and the inspiration to make this world a better place! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <3
  • I saw this video the other day and it I was just amazed by this child's talent and beautiful heart. Whenever I see a child who has been inspired by Michael and his love, it touches my heart and soul, like nothing else! Bless her little heart....I'm sure Michael will be touched by this wonderful tribute to him! May God Bless all the children of the world with Love and the inspiration to make this world a better place! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <3

You said it all mjj4ever777 children are blessings in a family. It shows that child has a pure soul. All children do. She must come from a loving and inspirational family, in order to have such love to give. Family entourage has a lot to do how the out bringing of a child will be when they grow up. Love to all.
  • This is soooo BEAUTIFUL!!!! and though I know MJ is NOT dead it made me cry like crazy.
    MR. Magic we LOVE YOU!