MJ Bodyguards FB Status

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
This is their status on FB:

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/MJBodyguard<!-- m -->

Goodafternoon Mr Jackson; Bj,BILL,and Mike want to say that u have the best fans in the world and it is a honor to Bj,Bill,and Mike to be apart of all these lovely people from all walks of life we wont let ur memory die and i vow that Me,Bill,and Mike will take care of them cause we all know your watching us we love you Mr Jackson.....

Comments

• They wrote this??? Sorry i dont do facebook
  • that's just a little creepy
  • They wrote this??? Sorry i dont do facebook

Yes.. the Bodyguards wrote this as their status about 2 hours ago now.
  • Thanks!
    Woah!!! So i guess they WANT people to see this .... obviously!
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    i saw this too and thought that it's really odd to write such a thing but i also think that most of the fans didn't notice that, the interpretation made by them can be different.
  • chloead505chloead505 Posts: 398
    This is their status on FB:

Goodafternoon Mr Jackson; Bj,BILL,and Mike want to say that u have the best fans in the world and it is a honor to Bj,Bill,and Mike to be apart of all these lovely people from all walks of life we wont let ur memory die and i vow that Me,Bill,and Mike will take care of them cause we all know your watching us we love you Mr Jackson.....

Are you friends with them? That's quite interesting... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I mean they must know about the hoax...assuming there is a hoax of course. But if not, that sort of comment wouldn't be quite appropriate...
    For us believers it's a clear message, for others...it's hidden between the lines <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • that's just a little creepy

do i just think weird or does anyone else see how this could possibly be a veiled threat ?

please be gentle <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • The bodyguard by the name of BJ wrote this one. Before, it was mostly Bill that would answer questions but recently BJ and the other one have finally started posting on facebook. I am a friend on their account and every now and then they say little things that hoaxers can pick up on (like speaking in present tense). When a believer brings it to their attention, they get all offended that we bring up MJ being alive. They are very confusing.
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> they have to many friends on facebook and I can't add them <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> ufff
  • chloead505chloead505 Posts: 398
    The bodyguard by the name of BJ wrote this one. Before, it was mostly Bill that would answer questions but recently BJ and the other one have finally started posting on facebook. I am a friend on their account and every now and then they say little things that hoaxers can pick up on (like speaking in present tense). When a believer brings it to their attention, they get all offended that we bring up MJ being alive. They are very confusing.

That's not just them doing that. Like throwing a hint in and then acting like they don't know what the believers are talking about, or acting offended. I think Dave Dave did the same and some members of the family as well. But then they keep on dropping more hints yet...so what the heck?
  • The bodyguard by the name of BJ wrote this one. Before, it was mostly Bill that would answer questions but recently BJ and the other one have finally started posting on facebook. I am a friend on their account and every now and then they say little things that hoaxers can pick up on (like speaking in present tense). When a believer brings it to their attention, they get all offended that we bring up MJ being alive. They are very confusing.

Hints hint hints! They are everywhere arent they?
    They sure like to play games with us dont they...so does Michael <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • This is their status on FB:

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

They sure like to play games with us dont they...so does Michael <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

i hope it is hints and we are not experience mass insanity <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

i hope it is hints and we are not experience mass insanity <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Hope so also!