Another photo I havnt come across before

2»

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Could it be the HEAD is photoshopped on? That is Michael's head/face for sure IMO!!!
    The body he does look quite thin however there....?

If you think this is too thin/small to be Mike, how can you think some of those guys in TII is him? Shoot me for I'm lost.

I dont see him that thin in TII
    The only time really is in one outfit...the dreaded "orange" pants
    Otherwise i dont think he looks too thin any other time....JMO!

And the one singing Human Nature looks like the broad-shouldered MJ you think?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Could it be the HEAD is photoshopped on? That is Michael's head/face for sure IMO!!!

If you think this is too thin/small to be Mike, how can you think some of those guys in TII is him? Shoot me for I'm lost.

I have to admit the jacket may throw some people off there....but i still hang onto my believe that it is HIM
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Could it be the HEAD is photoshopped on? That is Michael's head/face for sure IMO!!!

I have to admit the jacket may throw some people off there....but i still hang onto my believe that it is HIM

That's fine, I am sure it isn't him. No matter how thin you are, your bones stay the same. I don't believe Mike can fit his shoulders into that Jacket. I think I won't even fit into it.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Could it be the HEAD is photoshopped on? That is Michael's head/face for sure IMO!!!

That's fine, I am sure it isn't him. No matter how thin you are, your bones stay the same. I don't believe Mike can fit his shoulders into that Jacket. I think I won't even fit into it.

Okay we can just AGREE to disagree here. It isnt getting anybody anywhere at this point. Just going in circles
  • those eyebrows look like they're slanted upwards....i might believe it was him if it wasnt for those eyebrows....they make me suspicious cuz i feel like ive seen those slanted eyebrows on a double before but i just cant remember where
  • [img][/img]woohoo! someone who lives on the isle of wight! XD ....the pic looks like its from 2009 definately....looks like MJ or the double from TII ..who ever it is is sexy! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • HollieHollie Posts: 119
    Wow you live on the isle of wight too? Awesome <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    How can this pic not be Mike it obviously is.. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->