can you help me?

pamplottinapamplottina Posts: 16
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
goodmorning guys! I open this topic but I dunno if it is the right place! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
today I found an MJ's picture.
In the picture He is in a bookshop and He has a book.
Someone can help me to find what book is this?
16lzi1s.jpg
uhm... is a bit difficult <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> but the picture on the book is like This is it's picture <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
i'm also interesting on the plot of the book <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Do you have the original picture that hasn't been zoomed??

Also, do you know what date this picture was taken please......Grazie xoxoxoxo
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    This is The Book of the Dragon by Ciruelo

jacksonCiruelo.jpg
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Hope this helps..

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y622dUv1DzA<!-- m -->

[youtube:2w6132bt]
  • This is The Book of the Dragon by Ciruelo

jacksonCiruelo.jpg

How come Michael has different color hat and jacket at the left of the picture. This is strange. He has the same glasses on his hands, and the same book. Is this shot on a different day, or the same day?
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    This is The Book of the Dragon by Ciruelo

jacksonCiruelo.jpg

How come Michael has different color hat and jacket at the left of the picture. This is strange. He has the same glasses on his hands, and the same book. Is this shot on a different day, or the same day?

Looks like the images were taken through a window, so the red part on the second image is probably just a reflection..
  • ChristianaChristiana Posts: 626
    ^^Ditto that. He's in a bookstore, and the papz are outside looking through the window. That will affect the color of pictures taken, and will change depending on MJ's location in the store.
  • Hope this helps..

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y622dUv1DzA<!-- m -->

[youtube:23o12mw0]

logoDrag.jpg

Throughout history dragons and human beings have been unable to live peacefully side by side. As a result, mankind has not been able to benefit from ancient dragon knowledge. Man's craving for power and religious beliefs have kept Europe engulfed in interminable and bloody struggles.

157fafne.jpg 161-head.jpg

The dragon lords could not understand the reasons for man's self-destructive behaviour, and kept well out of the way,
    retreating to remote hiding places far from all this confusion.

152drOro.jpg 114dragMar.jpg 088mago.jpg

Shrouded in mystery, the dragon's trail remained lost in the obscurity of legend. However, the dragons secretly pursued their quest for knowledge without completely excluding the human race, since they accepted and taught those few men who sought the essence of truth.

153vibri.jpg 163cadm.jpg 158galeo.jpg 055trist.jpg 063esqu.jpg 154naran.jpg 118melusi.jpg

But the dragon is something else. He is admirable, intelligent and an educated creature, who leads a very interesting life. He has some fascinating characteristics in addition to those occasional glimpses we are given through fairy tales and legends.

drac.JPG

http://www.dac-editions.com/dragons.htm