Navi and This Is It beLIEVe

VictorVictor Posts: 582
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Navi and This Is It beLIEVe
[youtube:3gthz4x0]

Comments

• im sorry but i dont think that navi is anywhere close to looking exactly like michael nor can he dance like him. i also think that this part of tii is michael.
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    im sorry but i dont think that navi is anywhere close to looking exactly like michael nor can he dance like him. i also think that this part of tii is michael.
    Yeah i dont THINK Navi can dance like MJ but i just found that video on facebook <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Nonsense!
  • There is only one Michael Jackson, and no one can be him. No matter how many plastic surgeries Navi had, and no matter how many dancing lessons he had to learn to dance Like MJ, he is not MJ, and you can see he does not have the same flow like MJ in dancing.
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Oh lord...there is no Navi in TII! And Navi doesn't look like Michael...never!
    haha iknow xD !
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    i agree with you <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    I think there was at least one double in TII but it certainly wasn't Navi.
  • Nope sorry dont believe it was Navi in TII dont come even close you can see the difference. Really! Sorry not Navi.

MJ for me .

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    NAVI CANT DANCE, WILL NEVER EVER LOOK LIKE MICHAEL ( NO ONE WILL )

THE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND ???