Top 20 lies of the world

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
[youtube:2bmiyurr]

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• Thanks! Now that is a great video, spread it people!
  • This is a great one, thanks!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    This hoax forum has been a real education for me. Thanks guys.
  • This hoax forum has been a real education for me. Thanks guys.

Me too, RK! I view the world 100% differently than I did prior to June 25th, 2009. It's quite amazing when you think about it. So many people have opened their eyes to all the lies and injustices in the world, and have changed their beliefs and habits accordingly. Now THAT is how you change the world. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • thank you again!!..
    like i said b4 been looking at this type of information for about 2 years or so..
    since michael has been hiding i have learned even more..
    thankful that this forum is here now you dont have to go all over the internet and look around with so much information right here...
    i just wish more people would take off there blinders!!
    thanx again
    huggs n faith
    suzz
  • The vid is very informative and lists all the lies that were mentioned here on the forum. Good one.
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Thanks for sharing
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    Thanks Souza,
    This video was very enlightening. It definitely makes you think and want to seek answers to more lies that we have all been told. Very importative! Keep the Faith!
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    I misspelled informative! Keep the Faith!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Yes, that video was a well-done nice little taste! What was that quote someone else shared? Something like, "Half of everything you have ever heard, seen, and read was a lie."
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Thank you.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    The world is a very scary place <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> . If it weren't for MJ faking his death, I wouln't know about any of this stuff, like haarp, illumanti or nwo.

thank you michael for making me and all other hoax followers aware of this.
    thank you souza for sharing the vid.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I have a question. She said many people knew about the 911 scenario before the public and media talked of it. Prince sang, "Osama Bin Ladin getting ready to bomb", apparantly long before the event. And MJ said he received a phonecall from someone in Saudi Arabia saying that New York was under attack, right on the morning of the attack, while he was doing his only American performance in, just happened to be New York, not far from the buildings. Hmm... Who are those contacts and sources that they are privy to?
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I've known about most of the topics in this video for a few years now and I know the way we can oppose what is happening around us is to spread the word. But it can be so frustrating trying to talk to someone who just won't listen, to someone who would rather just stick their head in the sand. One of my best friends and my own mother just roll their eyes when I start talking about this sort of thing. I don't know if they just can't comprehend it or are scared but my question is - if a lot of people won't even listen or research it themselves, what else can we do? If the world and everybody in it is being controlled to such an extreme, how are we going to stop it? Are we completely powerless? What more can we do>

It seems people are too distracted by things like video games, hollywood gossip, the newest electronics, their own drama, etc to care about anything else. And that is exactly how "they" want us to be. They want us to spend all our money buying things we don't need (and get people even more in debt so that they well and truly own us), force feed pop culture down our throats so we care more about that than the wars and atrocities that are happening in the world.

They're trying to take away our religions because religion gives people faith and hope and without that we'd be lost. They're trying to break down the basic family system by creating such huge deals out of all these celebrity infidelities and break ups - they don't want the "family" as we know it to exist anymore because it provides love and stability in people's lives - and with so much celebrity BS going on, it's as though infidelity is being promoted along with divorce and bitter custody battles. They basically want to take away anything that may anchor us and give us strength. They're trying to take love out of the world.

I truly believe that every human being is meant to be happy and loving with one another. Think about it - when someone is stressed/unhappy/depressed/angry/worried, it affects the body. Heart attacks, strokes, ulcers, headaches and numerous other conditions that can all lead to an early grave.

Why does it seem that most people don't care they are being deliberately poisoned in so many ways? Being aware helps obviously but we all have to live on this earth and unfortunately there isn't much we can do about the air we breathe or the water we drink. I'm doing my best to stay positive but it's very worrisome that there is so much going on around us that so many are blind to or simply refuse to believe.

Sorry, I've kind of gone off on a disjointed tangent but I couldn't stop typing once I started!

Peave and love to you all.
  • The moon landing....COMPLETE HOAX! Anyone who believes that you can land on the moon with the technology we had back then and then needs a HORIZONTAL stick to hold the American flag out straight where there is almost no gravity, needs to get their head checked!
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    GREAT video Souza!!! Thanks for sharing, will post it on my FB and group. L.O.V.E.
  • YES CAN I CALL THEM... TOP SECRETES TOO? THE REASON I THINK THEY COVER THE TRUE WITH LIES IS PART BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT THE WORLD GO IN CRISIS EVEN ARE COSTING THE WHOLE WORLD LIVES LITTLE BY LITTLE IN DIFERENT KINDS OF RARE ILLNESS.I AM NOT SAYING THAT IS OK TO LYE TO PEOPLE.PEOPLE HAS THE RIGHT TO KNOW BUT A LOT OF PEOPLE EVEN WITH THE TRUE IN THEIR FACES THEY DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH IT.THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT WE ARE NOT STILL RESPONSIBLE TO CONSCIOUS PEOPLE ABOUT IT. SOMETHING IT WAS NOT CLEAR IN THIS VIDEO FOR ME;DOES THE PERSON THAT MADE THIS VIDEO SAID THAT MICHAEL DID DIE? BECAUSE IS SAD IF WE ARE THINKING HERE THAT HE STILL ALIVE TO SEE THAT PART OF THE VIDEO TALKING ABOUT HIS DEATH.I AM SORRY SOSA IS A GOOD VIDEO BUT MADE ME REAL SAD WHEN SHE MENTION MICHAEL'S DEATH.THANKS SOSA ANYWAY FOR STILL GIVING US IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
  • My son told me to watch a video from a group called zeitgeist ( sp) they go into all this stuff and boy was it an eye opener. It is on youtube ... just type in zeitgeist. They also have a website and I am stunned and have not slept in 2 days.

I agree with the poster who stated that it is so frustrating trying to talk to people who think you are just plain nuts but I had a sudden thought last night that if thier are people making these video's then there are people who think like I do and I may not be able to find them here but by talking to people one day I will find some one who thinkls like I do so I just keep plugging along and getting more info and trying very gently to inform others. More and more people are becoming aware of this stuff so do not dispair.
  • I laugh at how she keeps saying "google it" since we know google is not out to be our friends either.
  • I laugh at how she keeps saying "google it" since we know google is not out to be our friends either.

Well, it depends on how you "google it"...

Thanks for the video.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    I recently saw a program on my public access channel where anyone in the Seattle area can reserve a time slot for their show. It was all about the lies in the world & had a TON of quotes by presidents/leaders, etc. As well as facts to back things up. It covered many different things, hidden symbolisms, the monetary systems, the government, the 13 ruling families, 9/11, Bilderberg, the TRUTH behind the wars, & so on & so on. I stayed up until 4 just watching the whole thing, very enlightening.