Halima Rashid - @halimarashid

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hi

Please check out Jermaines wifes twitter: <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/halimarashid<!-- m -->

She tweets regularly, mostly boring stuff. But THIS one caught my eye:

halimarashid

@kirubreezy I handle all of @jermjackson5 business affairs

Its mostly believed that Jermaine introduced Thome to Michael, right? And that Hamilima is the one who introduced Thome to Jermaine.

I find it interesting his wife is taking care of all his business needs.... hmmmm.... interesting.

Comments

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Thankyou will follow her on twitter
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Thankyou will follow her on twitter

I just found it a bit bizarre she advertised this fact on twitter.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    I just think it's weird that we've heard Thome Thome say the same thing or we read a statement of his like that. Odd.
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Yep she definitley is making it known SHE IS THE HEAD WOMAN IN CHARGE?
    Gee I wonder if she ever runs her hands through Jermaine's hair? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Sorry I could not help it <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I've heard Halima is actually related to Thome Thome.
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    Yep she definitley is making it known SHE IS THE HEAD WOMAN IN CHARGE?
    Gee I wonder if she ever runs her hands through Jermaine's hair? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Sorry I could not help it <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • BLKROSE77BLKROSE77 Posts: 17
    I've heard Halima is actually related to Thome Thome.

Yeah actually they are cousins - they keeping it in the family running the Jacksons "business"
  • well i just feeling so down after reading her tweets .. makes me feel that Michael is really gone ..

Monday is the court day for the doctor who killed Michael
    9 minutes ago via web

Aug 23rd
    8 minutes ago via web

will be tough day for the family again, specially for Mrs. Jackson
    6 minutes ago via web

<!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • I know what you mean. Seeing those words in writing make it look so official. Stay strong - let's get to this court date and see what we can learn. Blessings to you.
  • well i just feeling so down after reading her tweets .. makes me feel that Michael is really gone ..

9 minutes ago via web

Aug 23rd
    8 minutes ago via web

6 minutes ago via web

<!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

dont let one set of tweets make you forget that over a years worth of clues, slip ups, Murray walking around like nothing happened, etc. Remember, there are more evidence of him being alive than him being dead.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    I wonder if you have seen these tweets from Halima Rashid:
    @halimarashid I saw your t-shirt "Michael Lives" in "Jackson Dinasty familly " Can you show us again? We know he hes ALIVE !!!
    4:33 PM Aug 17th via web
    halimarashid @mdforever63 I will wear it again...
    9:10 PM Aug 17th via web in reply to mdforever63

Retweeted by mdforever63 and 3 others
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    @halimarashid I saw your t-shirt "Michael Lives" in "Jackson Dinasty familly " Can you show us again? We know he hes ALIVE !!!

Is it just me or this speaks volumes?

Is it just me or this speaks volumes?
    WTF? Then she says she will wear it again??????? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    well i just feeling so down after reading her tweets .. makes me feel that Michael is really gone ..

9 minutes ago via web

Aug 23rd
    8 minutes ago via web

6 minutes ago via web

Dam does she have to tweet it like that? The doctor that KILLED Michael? She could have said the doctor that Took MJ's life or...... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • o, thank you, this is my tweet <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> !
    When Halima twetted my that OMG i was so excited !!!
    and sorry, i don't speak good english because i'm french <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> !
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    o, thank you, this is my tweet <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> !
    When Halima twetted my that OMG i was so excited !!!
    and sorry, i don't speak good english because i'm french <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> !
    Hi, yes I posted your tweet, I noticed that you were very persistant and kept on trying until you got a reply, well done. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Yes, I really wanted an answer on his t-shirt, so I sent 30 twitt Halima for she answer me:)
    And she answered me:)
    I think his twitt speaks volumes and that Michael is really alive <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

(sorry for my bad english again <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> )