TMZ-Where You Are Video (MJ)

InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Okay, I saw this on another forum.

Thought this was interesting and not sure if this has already been posted. But take a look at this.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cxqi0oZVX0<!-- m -->

Comments

• Thanks for sharing. I haven't seen this video even though this topic has been discussed in another thread when the story came out. I hope the ending is right...the end of the hoax. All I think about these last months is MJ standing at the side of the stage deliberately building up momentum in the crowd before he jumps out from behind the curtain.
  • can anyone disect the rap. i thought i heard something aboout a texas sky <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

which would be intresting since we had the piece on the western wear recently.
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    [youtube:39xneyyk]

50 Cent - Where You Are 28 juni 2009

This is a michael jackson tribute by 50 cent. It is a remix of michael jacksons i want to be where you are.
    this is a classic .
    R.I.P. Michael Jackson " King Of Pop "
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

That' s lovely one. Is it really from TMZ though? I searched on their web site, but could not find.
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    :lol: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

That' s lovely one. Is it really from TMZ though? I searched on their web site, but could not find.

I saw this on youtube and noticed the TMZ logo in the vid. Yeah, maybe someone put it on there. IDK.