Remember this Interview - MJ was with Joe

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited January 1970 in News
Dianne Dimond the Demon - I had 4gotten about it <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

[youtube:8j8rq8w0]

Comments

• what!!..wow..i never heard this story b4!!..
    so joe was there with michael?!.. and the family new early that morning that he was "dead"??!!
    hmm..got me scratchin my head lol...
    huggs n faith to you
    suzz
  • Whaaaaaat?

I've never heard this before either.

Okay first of all, WHY would he be with Joe? And if he wasn't with Joe, why would anyone feed the media that story? Or WHO would feed them the story?

And of course the family knew early in the morning... they probably knew that "today is the day". Those that were in on it at least.

This just goes to show how nobody knows what really happened that day. Every SINGLE story contradicts another.
  • Hmmm...I haven't heard this version either. And she was told by family friends? I'd like to know what family friends...possibly the same ones that told TMZ? How could Michael have been with his father if Joe claims to have been in Las Vegas when "a fan called him"? And, Joe said he didn't even come to LA that day, that he came the next day. So, we have another contradictory story. This is getting pretty frustrating. It would be nice if they got two stories the same!
  • My question is what "fan" has Joe's personal phone number <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • In Pearl Jr.'s book, she says she feels strongly that Joe assisted MJ in the hoax.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Well, I'll have to say although I have to find the video .. but there is a video of journalists from Brazil and they say that Joe was in the ambulance
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    In Pearl Jr.'s book, she says she feels strongly that Joe assisted MJ in the hoax.
    I just put this on other thread about Vegas (TIAI 8/21 i think)
    Maybe MJ went to Vegas that morning...What about MJ being with Joe at Vegas... in plain sight, with someone unexpected... the kids were in vegas, remember?
  • Hmmm...I haven't heard this version either. And she was told by family friends? I'd like to know what family friends...possibly the same ones that told TMZ? How could Michael have been with his father if Joe claims to have been in Las Vegas when "a fan called him"? And, Joe said he didn't even come to LA that day, that he came the next day. So, we have another contradictory story. This is getting pretty frustrating. It would be nice if they got two stories the same!

But how could he not have came to Cali til the next day when he said he blamed Katherine and wanted to walk away from her in the room with michael's body?
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    There already was a post started about this just to let you know..its all cool..its all for love..

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12888<!-- l -->
  • In Pearl Jr.'s book, she says she feels strongly that Joe assisted MJ in the hoax.
    and pearl JR is right
    totally right on that one lol.