PEARL JR. ON CARLOTTA CHATWOOD FROM TODAY

scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
<!-- m -->http://www.blogtalkradio.com/carlotta-c ... the-show-a<!-- m -->

YOU KNOW IT IS PRETTY LONG, GET SOME FOOD AND DRINK AND ENJOY. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Comments

• This was very interesting. Thanks for sharing. It's quite long to listen to but Pearl Jr makes a great summary of what we've found out over the last year. I'm tempted to buy her e-book to see what else she says.

There is one thing I didn't know for sure - she says that both Katherine and Joe have confirmed that Michael's middle name is Joe, not Joseph. While I know what our research has uncovered, I don't remember it being confirmed by the parents. Does anyone know if her statement is true?
  • This was very interesting. Thanks for sharing. It's quite long to listen to but Pearl Jr makes a great summary of what we've found out over the last year. I'm tempted to buy her e-book to see what else she says.

There is one thing I didn't know for sure - she says that both Katherine and Joe have confirmed that Michael's middle name is Joe, not Joseph. While I know what our research has uncovered, I don't remember it being confirmed by the parents. Does anyone know if her statement is true?

She is close to the family, so she may talked to them personally
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Since I personally met her at FL, she left an impression of perfson who is confident in hoax and truthful. So far, being close to Jacksons, her hoax book was not challenged or sued, she was not attacked by Jacksons for defamation and privacy invasion, and apparently she has more sources than this site. One of the sources I believe is either Jacksons directly or through very close insider. .
  • Since I personally met her at FL, she left an impression of perfson who is confident in hoax and truthful. So far, being close to Jacksons, her hoax book was not challenged or sued, she was not attacked by Jacksons for defamation and privacy invasion, and apparently she has more sources than this site. One of the sources I believe is either Jacksons directly or through very close insider. .

Thanks for this information. I remember you talking about meeting her and I think she is one that probably has a lot of other sources connected to the Jacksons too. Blessings.