Akon - @Akon (verified)

2»

Comments

• finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    Akon's latest tweet:
    The most beautiful sound in the world Is your own HeartBeat. It assures u that u are alive even When the whole world leaves you for dead
    about 2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/Akon<!-- m -->
    A rather peculiar thing to tweet, I think. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    A very telling tweet! Keep them coming Akon! It is the most beautiful sound for MJ of course, but we love it too! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    At the beginning of Smooth Criminal is apparantly MJ's real heartbeat, and there is a pic of a doc taking it with MJ bare-chested for the video but my comp has a virus so I can't post it, sorry.
    [youtube:13rlad3z]
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    Akon Please Prey for MJ's recovery. He's such a great person! Don't pay attention to the media, they never properly represented his charactor
    8:11 AM Jun 26th, 2009 via UberTwitter

hmmmmm? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    A very telling tweet! Keep them coming Akon! It is the most beautiful sound for MJ of course, but we love it too! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    At the beginning of Smooth Criminal is apparantly MJ's real heartbeat, and there is a pic of a doc taking it with MJ bare-chested for the video but my comp has a virus so I can't post it, sorry.
    [youtube:39k5p8q3]
    I have the Michael Jackson's Treasures book that contains a fan club letter from 1987...

"Bad album song by song....Smooth criminal: One of the most complex and fascinating numbers on the album, Michael relates the sad tale of a girl named Annie. Near the beginning of the song, listen carefully for a recording of MJ's ACTUAL heartbeat! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • I think he knows it because in a interview he said that Michael is alive, it was Vibe as I can remember...does Q.Jones still owns this magazine?? <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • Akon just tweeted:
    The odd thing is- it showed up on my twitter homepage as 50 minutes ago, but when I go to his twitter by clicking on it, it's not there. Ok, I just figured it out- this was a re-tweet from December 4th. Got it.

Akon AKON
    by beLIEve_TII
    One who Wins without Problem » it is just "VICTORY" But, One who Wins with lot of Troubles » that is "HISTORY".
    51 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    @Akon 'Success In LIFE Depends Upon Two Important Things 1) Vision-Seeing The Invisible AND 2) Mission- Doing The Impossible'
  • @Akon 'Success In LIFE Depends Upon Two Important Things 1) Vision-Seeing The Invisible AND 2) Mission- Doing The Impossible'

Thank you for sharing this with us. If this doesn't describe us in our current situation and Michael in his, I don't know what else to say. Especially when he capitalizes LIFE. So, it is definitely deeper than just an ARG.

It sounds like to me that he truly is fighting, not just for the wrongs done against him, but for the rights of all entertainers. Or, am I reading too much into this? I don't think so.

Blessings!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    @Akon 'Success In LIFE Depends Upon Two Important Things 1) Vision-Seeing The Invisible AND 2) Mission- Doing The Impossible'

Did Akon read my posts or what? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I've just written on TS' thread that Michael wanted us to see the invisible and to believe the unbelievable. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Kidding but what can I say? Great minds think alike. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334

Did Akon read my posts or what? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I've just written on TS' thread that Michael wanted us to see the invisible and to believe the unbelievable. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Kidding but what can I say? Great minds think alike. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

haha don't know,check how far apart you posted them!
    I will also PM you back asap,I have not forgotten xox
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

haha don't know,check how far apart you posted them!
    I will also PM you back asap,I have not forgotten xox

That's ok sweets. Take your time. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I'm around always. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> xox