weird e-mail of mj tribute portrait

CCCC Posts: 2,136
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Today I received an e.mail of mj tribute portrait who have first of all the news a vide of youtube embeded and the video is this <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWft54OSREs<!-- m -->
what is the relevance of this? someone can tell me? thanks!
and btw, they say in the e-mail that they want to plant a million trees in mj name with amerivan forest, that´s cool! I already say that here loooong time ago... they took my idea <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> it´s ok if it´s for MJ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I, too, received a mail / newsletter from the michaeljacksontributeportrait, but I can't see this video in it!
    You say it's the first of the news in the mail? In my mail the first news is about creating a free digital birthday card for MJ.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    is the video embeded first and then the letter like you say, birthday card, trees... I don´t know how to make a screenshot... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> the video is from 2008 and i don´t know how this guy is related to mj but the video is so epic...
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    is the video embeded first and then the letter like you say, birthday card, trees... I don´t know how to make a screenshot... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> the video is from 2008 and i don´t know how this guy is related to mj but the video is so epic...
    the only video i can see in the letter is the one on michaels angels... i cant see the Akon one in the letter that is posted in this thread.
    this is what I get:
    [youtube:jxrru5v5]
  • I have received this email as well...and I can see the video posted by Tink.I.Am...
    Maybe I got what CC said...
    At the end of the mail, there is a video from youtube, imo it's just a random choice...
    Look what I have in my e-mail...nothing to do with MJ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I have received this email as well...and I can see the video posted by Tink.I.Am...
    At the end of the mail, there is a video from youtube, imo it's just a random choice...
    Look what I have in my e-mail...nothing to do with MJ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yes! OMG, thanks! i thought i loosing my mind again! LOL! something MJ related???
  • I have received this email as well...and I can see the video posted by Tink.I.Am...

Yes! OMG, thanks! i thought i loosing my mind again! LOL! something MJ related???

You're welcome <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Nope, nothing MJ related...I think it's a random attachment from youtube...
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Anyone else gotten 12 of these? They're resending me the same email every 10 minutes exactly.
    I HAVE THE SAME TWICE.... BUT 12? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    Anyone else gotten 12 of these? They're resending me the same email every 10 minutes exactly.

I've got this one "Shine on me" for the 5th time now haha did you notice the words in the beginning and the end of the video?

"A time of darkness, a time of light The crusade begins"(The beginning of this video)
    "Shine, Love has enemies" (The end of the video)

I've got this one "Shine on me" for the 5th time now haha did you notice the words in the beginning and the end of the video?

"A time of darkness, a time of light The crusade begins"(The beginning of this video)
    "Shine, Love has enemies" (The end of the video)

YES, THAT IS WHY I WAS ASKING IF WE HAVE SOMETHING RELATED TO MJ HERE!
  • I got several of these emails on Saturday and then just 3 today. I seem to be getting them more frequent than before. I used to only get one a month telling me about the progress of the portrait. Now, I am getting ones about the trees, his birthday card and the update with the portrait. Very interesting.
  • Same here. I got 4 a few days ago and now I got another 5 today. And I am also getting a lot more of them more frequently
  • yes, i got this same e-mail, but i stopped counting after deleting it after at least 20!!!!! within about 2 hours!!! unfortunately i was so frustrated with so many i didn't read it very carefully! then i started thinking there probably was something pretty significant in it if they sent so many, but by then i had gotten rid of all of them <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> anybody see the significance of it and want to let me know what i missed???????? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • This is really interesting because I only received one email. I wonder what is happening?
  • I received only one email with Shine On Me video.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I got 7 of them but some were different. I went and did the B-day card thing after the 2nd one came and then 5 more followed about trees.
  • LunaCieloLunaCielo Posts: 393
    I got several of these emails .... and then just 3 yesterday... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I received about 15 of them.....I did make my birthday card as well.

I also thought it was really strange to receive so many, and they were all identical.,..
  • For some reason I have always kept those emails, from the very beginning. I think there is something in the emails that we might be missing. I think we all should go back and re-read them to see if there is anything significant we missed. The emails always seem to be about love for MJ or love for others.
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    This is a video I recieved on 7/9/'10
    I also recieved this video on 8/9/'10
    [youtube:3oc8kfpn]

And than this one 5 times on 8/22/'10
    [youtube:3oc8kfpn]
  • I'm just curious of those that have a dot for Michael's portrait. Did any of you reserve your dot for the Jesus portrait? I reserved mine. They are wanting one million people reserved by Christmas Eve so he can start the portrait. I wonder if people are willing to take the time to reserve for Jesus, the way they took the time for Michael.
    TODAY I RECEIVED AN E MAIL FORM THE TRIBUTE AND THIS VIDEO IS EMBEDDED IN THE E MAIL, IS BEAUTIFULL!!! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hDo5enb ... _embedded#<!-- m -->!
    AND THIS LINK TO A TRAILLER OF "THE WAY YOU MAKE US FEEL" A VIDEO OF THE WAY MJ HAS IMPACTED THE LIFE OF HIS FANS (WASN´T HIM DOING THIS??) <!-- m -->http://www.hisfans.com/His_Fans/TRAILER.html<!-- m -->
  • 1VLOVE1VLOVE Posts: 91
    This is one I recieved in my email...its lovely...

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hDo5enb ... r_embedded<!-- m -->