Michael Jackson - The Real Comeback???

voiceforthesilentvoiceforthesilent Posts: 5,485
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
There is a discussion about emails from the Michael Jackson Tribute. Well, I also had this one from MJJ shop. Interesting choice of words???

<!-- m -->http://mjjshop.com/shop/advanced_search ... JJMAGAZINE<!-- m -->

Comments

• This is all in present tense but I can't figure out if this was actually written before last year or if it's current?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Oh yeah super interesting, both.

Lol "THIS IS A PREORDER" book doesn't exist yet. But the author is talking about Michael's "real" comeback.

Stuff is starting to get in your face isn't it?
  • Wow, the wording is quite interesting. "groundbreaking insight into Michaels' road back to recovery"
    And this isn't even released yet.

Things do seem to be heating up

Love and Blessings
  • Wow! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> lol Cool.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    At this point I don´t know if cry or laugh... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • The real comeback Japan 2006. The book will come out in 2010. I don't think it has anything to do with his real return. I hope I am wrong.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I never heard of a comeback in Japan, could be just a distraction. How I wish to get my hands on that book... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    I received that same e-mail today!! Crazy stuff!!
  • I never heard of a comeback in Japan, could be just a distraction. How I wish to get my hands on that book... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I refrained from pre-ordering it as the cost with shipping is 75 US Dollars. I still might but it's a little much for shipping. I guess they must be sending it from oversees...
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Why a preorder if in the title there is the year 2006 ?
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Win 10 signed books?? Signed by who?? heeeeheee signed by Michael, heeheee
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Win 10 signed books?? Signed by who?? heeeeheee signed by Michael, heeheee

LOL! Great point! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    This really is puzzeling. Did the book ever come out in 2006? I was under the impression he had not performed publically since 2003. And this email was just sent out recently? It really makes you wonder who is behind this.
  • well my friend heard tat it was being released in 2010
  • Win 10 signed books?? Signed by who?? heeeeheee signed by Michael, heeheee

i think they meeen singed by the auther
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    First question should be is it REAL? Please don't get scammed people!