Paris, Prince and Prince "Blanket" are pseudonyms?

Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I have heard someone mention on another site that "prince michael", "Paris" and "Prince Michael II" are pseudonyms and are actually false names... that Michael Jackson used these names to the media in order to keep their privacy and their real names secret.
This, therefore, would make the Will invalid.

I cannot find a source for this, and have searched the net to try and find a link to no avail.

Has anyone else heard this or got a link i can view?

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Comments

• angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I have never belonged....
    <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> maybe somebody knows what about that <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316
    Wow, really? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I never knew this! Can someone confirm this? <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • could be...i don't think the birth certificates on the web are real...i always thought why paris' name would be paris michael?? isn't michael a name for a boy? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • It is my idea that a lot of false things have been leaked out to the press etc. It would not surprise me at all if the childrens names are false, Michael suffered greatly throughout his long career withthe media/tabloids etc so is only natural he would want to protect them. How can we find the truth? I don't know. We may never.
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    I cannot say that I wouldn't do the same thing, if this is indeed the case. It is only natural that Michael would want to protect his children. So I think this is quite possible, if not highly likely.
    It would be absolutely understandable
    Maybe to do even a good idea this, in his position not at all badly,MJs Status it is surely difficult to handle with it.
  • That is exactly what Souza and I think.

Souza and I also think that they kids we have seen are not Mike's real kids, but just doubles. Why would he expose his kids to the eyes of the entire world..?

Greetz, Mo
  • It would not surprise me and as another member stated, it would be totally understandable, he’s prioritizing their safety.
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    I don't think so.
    hello Mo Yes, this is also my opinion
    Why MJ should act in view of the children aufeinmal in such a way,
    And, nevertheless, is, it acts to me suffer to me, I cannot understand, the behavior of the children in all
    They were all years in affectionate care of her father and, however to hold guarded and the general general public.
    Michael was it are protected is always important to protect the children, around her identity.
    Why he resolved to change this ... sometime must the children in the face, sometime he must go reveals itself, nevertheless, why in this expiry? Very mysteriously!
    The behavior of the children after "deadly" of her father.... I finds the children treat very contently with the wide general public! If one thinks like these children normally must go would be surely intimidated and would be got tangled, I would will have to expect quite different behavior of the children.... This confuses me very much, leave.... Prince seemed to me rather dull (memorial service ...) Paris likewise unexpectedly .... of the small cover is still very young, one cannot do this judgement hard...
    I hope to understand everything me also properly, however, this is very bewildering and questionable...
    I have these photos and Homevideos I know this, but the same children are I do not understand.
    And now where we faces of the children know Nanny Grace them again veiled? Why?
  • LorrieLorrie Posts: 232
    I believe the will is valid, regardless of Prince, Paris, and Blanket's actual legal names ... at least until they find the one that Michael allegedly updated a few years later. The children's birth certificates online are valid, too.
    i always thought why paris' name would be paris michael?? isn't michael a name for a boy? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Yep, generally speaking, Michael is a boy's name. But there ARE women named Michael, such as the lovely former model and current actress Michael Michele. She's named after her mother's best friend, another woman also named Michael. I actually think it's a cool name for a girl.
  • I definitely believe that the beautiful children Michael has shown us are his and his only. I think the false image of Michael being a bizarre figure is a plausible factor for some people to believe that he is likely of doing anything evens the most peculiar. Only because he is Michael Jackson.
    I think believing this about Michael only supports the image of him being a strange and bizarre person. I think Michael would be sad reading these kinds of theory, but this is my opinion. I don’t care if you don’t agree with me. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Everything is easy Too unreally ....... one simply does not understand these actions <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    The name could be pseudonym, yes it is a possibilty. The fact he might have used double for his kids for all their lives ... no, it's not even a chance. How could he? How could have he used three doubles since they were born? This is too much, this is tabloid trash IMO
  • That is exactly what Souza and I think.

Souza and I also think that they kids we have seen are not Mike's real kids, but just doubles. Why would he expose his kids to the eyes of the entire world..?

Greetz, Mo

i think they r his real children they look like the same little ones he put blankets and disguses on cause you could see their faces thru the material most of the time...also the home videos of when they were little they look like the same kids just older..but idk <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • nellyka7nellyka7 Posts: 218
    That is exactly what Souza and I think.

Greetz, Mo

i think they r his real children they look like the same little ones he put blankets and disguses on cause you could see their faces thru the material most of the time...also the home videos of when they were little they look like the same kids just older..but idk <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

That is true. I do believe they are Michael's children. However, it does make sense, if that would not be their real names. Were the same names released when they were born or were none released not at all? I personally am not sure because I was young myself. But there was also a thread posted a little while ago, that, that was the reason why we started seeing their faces a little before June 25th.
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    The name could be pseudonym, yes it is a possibilty. The fact he might have used double for his kids for all their lives ... no, it's not even a chance. How could he? How could have he used three doubles since they were born? This is too much, this is tabloid trash IMO
    easy, if he knew there parents..we only seen the kids with mike a couple of times a year if that and we really never seen there faces that often..all we seen were random pictures of them with stuff on there face and the couple of movies that are on youtube..if mike has been planning this for at least 2year that would make sense

Greetz, Mo

exactly..plus how is blankets name prince micheal joseph jackson II??? who is prince michael jackson the first?
  • Good Evening all,

I was reading this thread and you made me think of something from when Prince was born and the photos of Michael holding him were printed in People magazine at that time. It is possible that Michael has chosen to not reveal the identity of his children to the public since the time of their birth after all that has happen to him. Who could blame him.
    Maybe he has chosen to hide their real identities.
    It does seem odd that he chose this particular time to reveal them.
  • Mmm I don't think so. How do you explain Michael calling the kids Paris and Prince in those cute home movies when they were babies? I don't think this is true...
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    Good Evening all,

I was reading this thread and you made me think of something from when Prince was born and the photos of Michael holding him were printed in People magazine at that time. It is possible that Michael has chosen to not reveal the identity of his children to the public since the time of their birth after all that has happen to him. Who could blame him.
    Maybe he has chosen to hide their real identities.
    It does seem odd that he chose this particular time to reveal them.

in in his interview with barbara walters he told her that when he gave them those photos that he was "giving the people what they wanted" which was pictures of him and his son..but who is to say that that was his real son? he gave them what they wanted..and he still did what he wanted..keep his kids lives private
    Mmm I don't think so. How do you explain Michael calling the kids Paris and Prince in those cute home movies when they were babies? I don't think this is true...
    easy...you tell them thats your playing a game...just like in one of the videos prince says " dad when i am i going to star in ghost part 2" i dont think its a concident that in that video he faked his death and came back and prince says that to him but we only see the video after mike faked his death...
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    You can see a little bit of him in ALL of those children, especially Blanket. Those are his real kids.
  • Mmm I don't think so. How do you explain Michael calling the kids Paris and Prince in those cute home movies when they were babies? I don't think this is true...

Exactly...I don't think it's true either. And I remember Debbie saying that Michael wanted to name Paris, "Princess", and Debbie said no way. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Michael had two deer named Prince and Princess when he was younger...I'm sure he just always liked those names.
  • I'm sorry, but I think things got mixed up here.

There's a HUGE difference between pseudonyms and doubles, and the kids not being Mikes kids...

For sure I never said the kids aren't his, I said:

"Souza and I also think that they kids we have seen are not Mike's real kids, but just doubles."
  • Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    Sorry where does one hire double kids?
  • Nothing is impossible. I can only imagine the nutjobs who would be just itching to get a hold of MJ's kids. Some obsessive female fan might use them to lure her "soul mate" MJ so that they can live as a family. Another greedy fan might use them to extort money and make headlines.

Greetz, Mo