Dr. Conrad Murray in Court -- Play-by-Play

edited January 1970 in News
Dr. Conrad Murray in Court -- Play-by-Play
4 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray is in court right now for a hearing in his involuntary manslaughter case involving Michael Jackson. We'll be live blogging below ...

0823-conrad-murray-tmz-bn-credit.jpg

12:44 PM PT -- A preliminary hearing date has been set for January 4.

12:40 PM PT -- The prosecutor is arguing there have been issues with witness availability.

12:35 PM PT -- Michael's parents, Joe and Katherine Jackson, are seated in the first row. There are about 15 fans/non-media members in attendance.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/23/conrad-mu ... ion-court/<!-- m -->

Comments

• Come on guys...I only saw Randy arrive...and he was LATE!
  • January 4th!?! I'm trying to be patient, but geez, it was supposed to be today. It seems like we're not going to get an explanation and everyone just wants us to forget that it was originally scheduled for today. It makes me wonder what the real reason for the delay is. And such a long delay too.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Again the same picture of Murray.....
  • 12:54 PM PT -- The defense for Murray requested fluid samples from Michael Jackson's body. The judge granted that request.
  • 12:55 PM PT -- Hearing is over.
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    Katherine and Joe just left, followed by Randy...

• I wonder which entrance Joe, Katherine and Conny took, as we have been watching the live stream from the moment it started, but never saw the three of them arrive. We saw Randy arriving, and we saw Joe, Katherine & Randy leaving, but not Conny. So, where on earth was Conny..? I guess we'll have to file a missing person report! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• I wonder which entrance Joe, Katherine and Conny took, as we have been watching the live stream from the moment it started, but never saw the three of them arrive. We saw Randy arriving, and we saw Joe, Katherine & Randy leaving, but not Conny. So, where on earth was Conny..? I guess we'll have to file a missing person report! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Which name would we put on the report? I'm not entirely convinced that Dr. Conrad Murray is his real name. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Can we file a missing person report on MJ too??
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I do not remember now but said Conny añguien enter through the Cave Bat <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • They just posted a video of the Katherine and Joe arriving. I guess they didn't want people to get suspicious. They asked Katherine if she was there for Michael <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> and when they asked her if she was finally getting a divorce, she just kinda gave him this look like "go to hell" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I love Katherine.
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    12:35 PM PT -- Michael's parents, Joe and Katherine Jackson, are seated in the first row. There are about 15 fans/non-media members in attendance.

12.35pm, sounds like familer time to me
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    What clothes are they wearing this time?
    Ok, yellow jacket...pin stripes....
  • This is playing into Michael's plan/hands very well! Going exactly as we expected
  • We only saw Randy arrive. The rest had to have gotten there earlier or entered where the cameras was not present.