VH1 MJ Halloween Special, October 26th 12:00 AM

MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
VH1 Opens Up Michael Jackson''s Crypt;
Special VH1 Halloween Programming Kicks Off On Saturday, October 26 At 12:00 A.M. (Et/Pt*) With Exclusive Special ''Michael Jackson: The Making Of Ghosts''.

NEW YORK -- Michael Jackson turns into a ghost. And devoted fans worship their favorite rock stars from beyond the grave. Halloween is when the rest of the globe catches up to the music world.

A truly creepy way to celebrate Halloween, "Michael Jackson: The Making of Ghosts" features...

<!-- m -->http://goliath.ecnext.com/coms2/gi_0199 ... ckson.html<!-- m -->

Comments

• <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> This is what informer said
    August 23rd, 2010 11:49 pm ET

-The Informer

August 24th, 2010 12:00 am ET

VH1 Opens Up Michael Jackson"s Crypt; Special VH1 Halloween Programming Kicks Off On Saturday, October 26 At 12:00 A.M. (Et/Pt*) With Exclusive Special "Michael Jackson: The Making Of Ghosts".

The dates in this saga are not coincidental...they all have parallel meanings/connections to the past.

I love you all. I really do. It's all for love...L.O.V.E.

Michael L.O.V.E.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    The Goliath article is dated 2002. 26th Oct isn't a Saturday this year, it's a Tuesday.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    The Goliath article is dated 2002. 26th Oct isn't a Saturday this year, it's a Tuesday.

WHAT <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Thanks curls. Darn, i was looking forward to that <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I'm a tad confused!

MJFAN7, how did you come upon this 2002 Goliath article?

'The Informer' that yahoo4u posted about above, has quoted this article also and points out:

The dates in this saga are not coincidental...they all have parallel meanings/connections to the past.

26th October links to the next Murray court date, doesn't it?

Hmmm, not sure what to think!
    I'm a tad confused!

'The Informer' that yahoo4u posted about above, has quoted this article also and points out:

another user on the LKL forum named *Michael...L.O.V.E.* posted this, the informer posted something above that. I thought it was interesting, so I posted it here. I didn't realize the date was 2002 <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

That is interesting though, that VH1 had a special "VH1 Opens Michael Jackson's Crypt" on October 26, 2002... I wonder what will happen October 26, 2010. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • ^^ Do you a preview of this show?
  • Do you guys ever feel like you're in the twilight zone, or is it just me? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I'm a tad confused!

another user on the LKL forum named *Michael...L.O.V.E.* posted this, the informer posted something above that. I thought it was interesting, so I posted it here. I didn't realize the date was 2002 <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

That is interesting though, that VH1 had a special "VH1 Opens Michael Jackson's Crypt" on October 26, 2002... I wonder what will happen October 26, 2010. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Wow - so, VH1 did this special on October 26, 2002 and 8 years later we will have Dr Murray's next court appearance. I guess there is a 1 in 362 chance of getting the same date. This "Informer" seems to be quite the researcher...
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    October 26 2009 was also the date that "This Is It" was released! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I'm a tad confused!

Wow - so, VH1 did this special on October 26, 2002 and 8 years later we will have Dr Murray's next court appearance. I guess there is a 1 in 362 chance of getting the same date. This "Informer" seems to be quite the researcher...

The informer was NOT the one who posted that. A different user named "*Michael...L.O.V.E.*" posted the VH1 special. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • If the judge is releasing the fluids to Murray's attorney to see if there is any evidence and it is tested before the 26th, they would be able to come back to court on the 26th to say there is no trace of any drug, We need to open the crypt and test his nails and hair. That could be what might happen. The judge awards Murrays team to exhume the body and have it tested, then BAM!!! Michael's not in there!
  • If the judge is releasing the fluids to Murray's attorney to see if there is any evidence and it is tested before the 26th, they would be able to come back to court on the 26th to say there is no trace of any drug, We need to open the crypt and test his nails and hair. That could be what might happen. The judge awards Murrays team to exhume the body and have it tested, then BAM!!! Michael's not in there!

I can TOTALLY see this happening.

And then a few days later, they'd probably open the crypt (maybe Halloween?) And then...BAM!

I can TOTALLY see this happening.

And then a few days later, they'd probably open the crypt (maybe Halloween?) And then...BAM!
    One can only hope and pray. Kinda like the zombies coming out of their crypt in Thriller.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I bet the "Informer" didn't notice it was actually from 2002 as well <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• andy1andy2andy1andy2 Posts: 212
    Do you guys ever feel like you're in the twilight zone, or is it just me? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I have felt like I am in The twilight zone since June 2009.....You are not alone. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    No spoilers guys.

Makes me <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> but this is dangerous so my gut says we all need to zip it before we flip it.

Ya dig?
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    I'm a tad confused!

Very interesting point that you make, Voiceforthesilent! God bless you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->