I think,this has something to do with michael jackson.

norrenorre Posts: 51
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I saw the movie Salt,and in a scene we see angelina jolie disguised in a man,but this looks so similar to mj.The skin,why like that? The ears,where are the piercing holes?The adams appel?anybody here is better than me for do the comparison.just try to find a picture of angelina jolie,michael jackson and the one in the movie,I try to do something with some links.
<!-- m -->http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/1312/Angelina- ... vent.dhtml<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.fanpix.net/picture-gallery/4 ... icture.htm<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://teemix.aufeminin.com/star/photo- ... jolie.html<!-- m -->

Comments

• Here are the pics that are published with the article that norre posted.

media_xl_3842183.jpg?20100824125316

media_xl_3842193.jpg?20100824125431

media_xl_3842194.jpg?20100824125452
  • BambiMJBambiMJ Posts: 67
    Hm...thanks to such a make-up, one can pass Michael concurrently to and not recognize it. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Wow! Angelina even looks beautiful as a dude! Not fair <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

But seriously, LOOK what can be done with make up. That is a remarkable transformation.

I honestly haven't ruled out the hoax being the reason for the plastic surgery on Mike's nose (and I am NOT talking bad about him right now, not my intent), if he knew ahead of time that he was going to have to pull off some very realistic looking disguises, the smaller his nose...the better. It's easier to make a small nose bigger with make up, very difficult to get a large nose smaller...especially in the case of Dave Dave. Take MJ's nose from late childhood and imagine him disguised as Dave Dave then... next to impossible! Just a thought...

Anyway, really want to see this movie. I don't know about being Michael-related, we'll have to see. But it certainly comes at a great time, to teach us how easy the illusion is...
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    They are amazing changes that can be done with the right makeup. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I'm still hoping that Murray is in fact Michael in such a make-up.... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

The one thing that bothers me is Murray's height.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • i knew these capablities were out there. but when you see it . it kind of makes you want to crawl back into your straight jacket for safe keeping. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Wow! Angelina even looks beautiful as a dude! Not fair <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You're hilarious jaci!

VeryLittleSusie: I know what you mean about the height thing with Murray. Maybe it's all camera angle tricks, maybe there are two Murrays ........ who knows.........
    Murray is indeed interesting in all of this.

Blessings!
  • reading_onreading_on Posts: 463
    i knew these capablities were out there. but when you see it . it kind of makes you want to crawl back into your straight jacket for safe keeping. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

that..my friend...is funny <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Y'all are right, AJ looks like MJ, hehe! That's weird, Jaci, I'm already fairly certain that that is the reason why he reduced his nose- it makes more sense to me than any other reason and we know that he adores disguises.
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    I also started a thread when the movie came out I had to since there is a fake death in the movie of the Russian President. He was injucted with a SPIDER venuim (reminded me of MJ under the spider in TII) Witch I guess made him appear to be dead. But towards the end of the movie on the news (CNN LOL) Theres the Russian president waving with the words on the screen he's alive or something along those lines. lol There are sooooooooooooo many connections in that movie, even with the Gulf oil spill. Go and see it and connect the dots. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    U.S. Entertainment industry has given more examples of gender switching back and forth and there may be a pattern in and a reasoning behind it.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I don't find that this character looks like Michael and it kinda makes me feel ill at ease. This is very impressive what they can do, wonder what it looks like in real...

The purpose of this is, in my opinion, to make genders, male and female, secondary, to 'create' a kind of unique gender, mixed with both. I have not seen the movie but at first sight it doesn't seem to be connected with Michael to me.
  • To me it doesnt look like Michael. But it's really a new proof of what make up can do...Michael could be anywhere.

And just thinking that scares me to even open the door to mail-man <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"no no no ! I don't expect any letter ! Michael, leave me alone !" i'm joking, i would surely open the door, and rush on my mail-man/Michael who is surely not Michael and would surely never come back to my home !! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->