Drill and the number 7 ... clue ?

mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I don't know if it has been discussed before but there is a number 7 written on the floor in front of Michael when they are reahearsing the drill at 21 sec in this video ... <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) --> Coincidence ? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[youtube:2woz704w]

Comments

• Good eye!
  • There are too many sevens <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Wow!! You have good eyes <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Does anybody know what those packs are on their backs when dressed in military? Just decoration or are they used elsewhere?
  • The 7's are literally EVERYWHERE!
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    always 7!!!Thank you for post it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Love how the camera pans down to the number 7!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> Michael you clever dog you!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I've watched This Is It soooo many times (stopped counting after 100 times, ya I know that's a little extreme <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->) but I never saw that 7, so thanks for finding it and posting Mac5k! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • You sure have good eyes, I never noticed that before and have watched that clips many times.

Thanks for posting

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I had to watch that two times because I was too much into that drill <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    The 7 seems to move....must have been done in different takes. At about :09 you can pause and see that the 7 seems to be more mid-floor area.......about :21 (777 btw) you see the 7 closer to MJ's foot, I don't think it's angles the way the camera pans right up to him.........also, about :24 you can see trash again, LOL....
    Good eye.....mac5k!

Blessings.....
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    I still maintain, and this proves it, that This Is It is chockful of clues...so many, that even we hoax investigators have probably still not found them all yet....for I believe this is the true purpose of the movie....it is Michael's gift to us...like in the story, Hansel and Gretl....his movie is like their breadcrumbs left behind in the forest...the majority of the world thinks it was just a movie to showcase his last musical moments on Earth....but it's a flat-out guidebook.....just think of how far we have all come on this journey!....really stop and think!....we now have an entire lexicon of our own of MJ terminology....sometimes I'm tempted to make an Excel spreadsheet to try and wrap my mind around it all....like an onion...layer upon layer...my old brain has never been tested in this way in my entire life....not to mention my heart and soul....but well worth it all....for the Love of Mike!

Peace!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Someone said these are just arrows draw on the floor to indicate placements for certain parts in the routine for the dancers. This is not my area of expertice, just passing on an explanation that sounded reasonable.