VMA 2010 SEPT-12

CCCC Posts: 2,136
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
HI!
I SAW THIS PROMO OF VMA 2010 FOR LATIN AMERICA AND IS INTERESTING (SORRY BUT I CANPT FIND ANY BETTER VIDEO, MAYBE SOMEONE CAN HELP!) <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ngcej8CNbGA<!-- m -->

ONE NIGHT
CAN CHANGE
EVERYTHING
ARE
YOU
READY?
THINS IS THE TRANSLATION OF THE TEXT ON IT!
<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
LOVE TO ALL!

EDIT: I FOUND IT IN ENGLISH!!!!
[youtube:3jfjhz46]
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzTkxXvH1XA&NR=1<!-- m -->

Comments

• I saw this on TV and thought that the words were very dramatic for an awards show <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Definitly worth tuning in.
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    I cant wait to see eminem
  • MJ062509MJ062509 Posts: 38
    I just caught the commercial for the Video Music Awards on MTV and for a brief second and I mean VERY brief second I caught an image of Michael Jackson! It said "One Night.....Can Change.....Everything" then it went on to say "Are....You....Ready?"

Is this posibly going to be BAM day? Michael Jackson returning CAN change everything! But are we really ready for the return of the King of Pop? I say YES I AM READY BUT ARE YOU?!?!

Michael Jackson made the world stop turning on June 25, 2009, and he can very well do it again at the VMAs!

Keep the faith, BeLIEve!

L.O.V.E
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    can you provide proof of your witnessing?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    it shows a part of Janet's tribute to MJ "scream" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• The 1995 MTV Video Music Awards Nominations
    Michael attends a press conference to announce the nominations July 26, 95 at the Bryant Park Grill in New York City, NY.

mtv1995_01.jpg

mtv1995_02.jpg
  • HELLO!

How about number 7 again???? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Love you all!!!
  • HELLO!

How about number 7 again???? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Love you all!!!

Well, that was not exactly what I tried to point out by posting these photos...

• The 1995 MTV Video Music Awards Nominations
    Michael attends a press conference to announce the nominations July 26, 95 at the Bryant Park Grill in New York City, NY.

mtv1995_01.jpg

mtv1995_02.jpg

Lovely all-seeing eye...... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Yes I know,please excuse me. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    It was about mind control and all-seeing eye but this subject its so hard for me to digest so ,anyway please excuse me,ok?

LOVE
  • cleaclea Posts: 145
    Weird eye as the Illuminati Mo, there are still 7 as stated Applehead250609 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .

It's funny the little spaceman, it looks like he is on the head of Michael <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Weird eye as the Illuminati Mo, there are still 7 as stated Applehead250609 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .

It's funny the little spaceman, it looks like he is on the head of Michael <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The little space man is called "The Moon Man".

It is a depiction of Buzz Aldrin, the second man to step foot on the moon.

MTV's first Video broadcast depicting "The Moon Man".

[youtube:12dm6irw]

Buzz Aldrin is a 33 degree Mason and he carried a masonic flag with him to the moon. at the time of the moon landing he was a 32nd degree mason.

Masonic Flag
    Though he denies doing so on the Alex Jones show. Starts at about 1:42 of this video.

[youtube:12dm6irw]

I have found evidence which contradicts this.

Buzz Aldrin giving the masonic flag, he took to the moon, to Grand commander Smith of the Masonic Lodge in Washington DC
    Thank you letter from Buzz Aldrin, written the Masonic Lodge after he visited to give them the flag he had taken to the moon.
    Cover of the Washington DC Mason Masonic Lodge's magazine "The New Age" published after Buzz Aldrin had taken the masonic flag to the moon.
    There was a story in this magazine about how many of NASA's astronauts were Freemason. It was written by a 33rd degree mason and NASA Mission controller.

Commemorative coins issued by the Masons to celebrate their flag being taken to the moon by Buzz Aldrin. These are on display at the Masonic Museum

1979MasonicMoonMedallions.jpg

Buzz Aldrin was also present at the 2009 VMA Awards.

BuzzAldrin-VMA2009.jpg

Close up of Buzz Aldrin's tie at the 2009 VMA's.

Aldrintiecloseup.jpg

It is very strange that the Freemasons are involved with NASA and MTV and music videos or is it?

All of this is in the second video of the series I have been doing on the 2009 VMA's which is in this thread:

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=13116&hilit=+VMA
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Interesting but I don't think this is linked to MJ.
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    I don't think the VMA are linked with Michael, he will not be back that day. I don't want to trust in bam dates anymore. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I saw in MTV a publicity with the MIRROR MAN too... remember the mirror man?
  • I saw in MTV a publicity with the MIRROR MAN too... remember the mirror man?

Hello CC!!!!

Of course I remember that story.One day I was on internet and I saw the story about a man who was dressed all in mirrors,and I said to my self,what is that? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    We discussed about this subject here on the forum already.I had alot to dig <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but here it is:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9047<!-- l -->

Mysterious MIRROR MAN appears in LA New Disguise?
    I really miss Jacksonology,he was the one who came with this sory.But now he is on youtube with some fine hoax videos about Mj:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaTrootWillPrevail

Right now I cant remember very well but not long ago it was on internet a story about a mirror house in the trees.Can someone remember that for me? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->

With all my LOVE ,
    Applehead250609
  • so whose watching the vmas?? its starts in 10 mintues
  • I am watching. I saw Justin Bieber and Usher's performance. Justin took his sunglasses off like MJ and Usher did the Christ stand like MJ after is song. Also, I saw the green lights during Ushers performance.
  • this shit was boring <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I saw in MTV a publicity with the MIRROR MAN too... remember the mirror man?

Right now I cant remember very well but not long ago it was on internet a story about a mirror house in the trees.Can someone remember that for me? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->

With all my LOVE ,
    Applehead250609
    I know exactly what you're talking about. I read it on yahoo.com a few months ago. It is called "Invisible Treehouse" you might can google it and get some search results
  • Well now we know the VMAs this yr had absolutely NOTHING 2 do with Michael <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    It got boring after awhile so I really loved Justin Bieber and Usher's performance as well Eminem woot woot!!! Drake was awesome and Lady GaGa looked outrageous as always LOL and it was NOTHING like last yr. I'm kinda disappointed but I mean not every award show can be great right <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ? They didn't do nothing for Michael so I was even more bored LOL.
    I think BET awards beat the VMAs out this yr.
    Well its always nxt yr to impress me LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

P.S I love little moon man LOL <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    I saw in MTV a publicity with the MIRROR MAN too... remember the mirror man?

Hold up everyone! Linkin Park performed their new single The Catalyst on stage at no other than Griffith Observatory! Here's the lyrics,

God bless us everyone
    We're a broken people living under loaded gun
    And it can't be outfoght
    It can't be outdone
    It can't out matched
    It can't be outrun
    No

God bless us everyone
    And it can't be outfoght
    It can't be outdone
    It can't out matched
    It can't be outrun
    No

And when I close my eyes tonight
    To symphonies of blinding light
    (God bless us everyone
    Oh)
    Like memories in cold decay
    Transmissions echoing away
    Far from the world of you and I
    Where oceans bleed into the sky

God save us everyone,
    Will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns?
    For the sins of our hand
    The sins of our tongue
    The sins of our father
    The sins of our young
    No

God save us everyone,
    For the sins of our hand

The sins of our tongue
    The sins of our father
    The sins of our young
    No

And when I close my eyes tonight
    To symphonies of blinding light
    (God save us everyone,
    Oh)

Lift me up
    Let me go (x10)

God bless us everyone
    And it can't be outfoght
    Can't be outdone
    It can't out matched
    It can't be outrun
    No

God bless us everyone
    And it can't be outfoght
    Can't be outdone
    It can't out matched
    It can't be outrun

<!-- m -->http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/164766 ... park.jhtml<!-- m -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

My brother recorded it for me, so I hope I can watch it later, but by the look of it I didn't miss anything interesting. But Timor danced with Usher so I want to see how he did!

How was Gaga?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• My brother recorded it for me, so I hope I can watch it later, but by the look of it I didn't miss anything interesting. But Timor danced with Usher so I want to see how he did!

How was Gaga?

She won 8 MoonMen...
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

My brother recorded it for me, so I hope I can watch it later, but by the look of it I didn't miss anything interesting. But Timor danced with Usher so I want to see how he did!

How was Gaga?

She won 8 MoonMen...
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."