Hi everyone

mjjfreakmjjfreak Posts: 4
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello everyone,

I’m reading this forum for quite a long time now and finaly I wanna come out as well. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

So, my story:
I’ve always liked or even loved MJ, but I guess I never appreciated the time he was with us. His presence was so obvious… He was always in my life, always…until that day happened. It really hit me. I was devastated. I literally cried for couple of months. And then one of my frieds’s sent me a link to this forum as a joke. But for me it was not a joke, my heart felt so good and hopefull again.
I’m not such a strong believer as most of you. When I read all the info here I’m almost sure that all the death thing is just a hoax, it seems so reasonable. But when I get up in the morning I’m not so sure anymore. The rational part of me says that maybe it’s just a wishful thinking of a broken heart? I want to believe so much….

Besides that I’m a single mum with a lovely 5 year old daughter – a huge MJ fan <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Unfortunately she’s the only one that I can share my passion with. The rest of a family thinks I’m a freak and behaving so childish, because as a lawyer and an owner of a company I should hide something that is so “untrendy” as a love for Michael Jackson. It’s very sad and I feel quite lonely with it <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
And I guess this loneliness is the reason why I decided to get out of the shadow - to feel the unity with people who think the same way I do, to experience my passion, faith and sometimes sadness with others.

Thank you for this forum,
Aga

Comments

• MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    welcome to the family, u are not alone. with L.O.V.E.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    L.O.V.E
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Welcome Aga! You will find amazing people on here! Hopefully you will feel the love too! And don't feel bad if you have those moments where you wonder if MJ is alive, it's natural. Use that doubt to do some research and draw your own conclusions. And follow your heart.

LOVE to you and your daughter!
  • Welcome to the forum <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • welcome dear
  • Thanky you very much for such a warm welcom <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I'm still overwhelmed by the number of posts that you have posted in this forum but I hope I will be as active most of you are <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Welcome and I also felt as you do about /Michael
    Your story is very nice and you are not alone now because you have us all.
    the world is strange for not seeing as we have. Anytime you need to talk just come here and we will all share the good times and the bad. Michael would be very happy to see how is idea of an army of love is getting very large. The news needs to stand up and take notice of this dream. I see the lines being drawn between those who stand for love and those who want war and hate. I feel accepted here as normal and Michael would love what this site bis doing. On behalf of the ones who do not leave a replie. I say welcome Sister and get ready for the journey Michael has started,,,Warmest regards John
  • Welcome to the forum mjjfreak! You wrote a wonderful introduction of yourself. Hope you will enjoy it here.
    Love and Blessings to you and your daughter!
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hi !
    I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Welcome Aga, and I'm so glad you joined this forum. I'm sure you'll find lots of comfort here, and lots of understanding and compassion. You are not alone with your feelings anymore....I too am a single mother of a 7yo boy. I'm not even sure how I find the time to read this forum to tell you the truth, but I'm hooked. Hooked in trying to find the truth about what happenned to Michael. I still believe he hoaxed his death, but I too have bad days, when I think "Why and How".....Once again, welcome to the family..Its all for L.O.V.E xoxoxo
  • Welcome! We are happy you found your way to the forum <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

L.O.V.E.
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    Hi Aga, and welcome to the forum! I think you'll feel right at home here. Sometimes it's the only place I feel normal anymore, so you're not alone in feeling that way. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Thank you,Guys for the love and friendship
    I feel so welcome here. I get made fun of for being a man in middle age and loving Michael
    Not here though. We all understand this is all for love. I have stopped fight with people when they put Michael down and call him names. Now it is water on my back I just let it slide right off. Can you feel that something big is getting ready to happen in the world?
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Hi Aga I also just joined and know exactly how you feel. Nice to be among like-minded individuals! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mopey3655mopey3655 Posts: 210
    Hi Aga and welcome from the warm islands of the Bahamas. I too was led to this forum and since then I am hooked I go to bed sometimes at 3am in the morning just reading. I am not afraid to tell my friends and family how I feel about Michael's "death" sometimes they say Girl you are crazy Michael is dead, but I dont care I tell them some of the inconsistencies and some of them go Ummmm! but some still dont believe. A few of my family I have convinced and they decided to go on Youtube to watch some of the videos of the hoax. I did something yesterday I copied and paste this website and sent it to all of my contacts I dont know how many will actually check it out but I am sure some of them will be curious. Michael's death has had an affect on me that I never thought possible and I want to know everything there is to know and I know I am at the right place and so are you.
  • Hello! I am Yuri. I came across this forum and surf with this forum. I like it much and looks informative. I would like to say hello to all the forum members. Hope have a good time with you all.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Hi Yuri, welcome to you too. I'm sure you'll feel at home here. There are many of us, and we have strength in numbers. Welcome to your new home.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Michael's death has had an affect on me that I never thought possible and I want to know everything there is to know and I know I am at the right place and so are you.
    Hi to all you newcomers! This statement should be like the mission statement for this site, because it's true for me and many others. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • aNiCaaNiCa Posts: 1
    hello everyone..

i'm anica new here..

and i'm a die hard fan of MJ..

and ohh you people here are so nice..

i like you forum and i like the way you welcome new members..

hope we can get along together..

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Welcome, aNiCa!

We hope you will enjoy this forum as much as we do <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->