Macaulay Culkin turns 30

MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
edited January 1970 in News
Woah. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Macaulay Culkin turns 30
August 26, 2010 -- Updated 2107 GMT (0507 HKT)

t1larg.culkin.jpg

(PEOPLE.com) -- It may not happen to Peter Pan, but it has to Macaulay Culkin -- he's all grown up.

Forever known for his starring role as the abandoned 9-year-old Kevin McCallister in 1990's"Home Alone" -- the highest-grossing live-action comedy in Hollywood history -- and its subsequent 1992 sequel, the former child star turned the big 3-0 on Thursday.

Though Culkin has maintained a low-profile in recent years, he had a close friendship with Michael Jackson, married in 1998 (and divorced in 2002) actress Rachel Miner, and has been in a relationship with actress Mila Kunis for eight years.

See full article at PEOPLE.com.

Comments

• mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    well happy birthday mac! "Home Alone" was one of my favorite movies to watch growing up. you're an amazing actor. peace & love always!
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Happy Birthday, Mac. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Woah. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Macaulay Culkin turns 30
    August 26, 2010 -- Updated 2107 GMT (0507 HKT)

t1larg.culkin.jpg

(PEOPLE.com) -- It may not happen to Peter Pan, but it has to Macaulay Culkin -- he's all grown up.

Forever known for his starring role as the abandoned 9-year-old Kevin McCallister in 1990's"Home Alone" -- the highest-grossing live-action comedy in Hollywood history -- and its subsequent 1992 sequel, the former child star turned the big 3-0 on Thursday.

Though Culkin has maintained a low-profile in recent years, he had a close friendship with Michael Jackson, married in 1998 (and divorced in 2002) actress Rachel Miner, and has been in a relationship with actress Mila Kunis for eight years.

See full article at PEOPLE.com.

Thank you very much for this,MJFAN7 ,I have already saw this news on yahoo yesterday.I wish A HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MAC!!!!!!!
    OMG I can see Mj in that pool when he screamed to him:IM GONNA KILL YOU MAC!!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    They were so funny togheter,I think that the friendship with Michael was the best thing for Mac(Michael knows how hard is to be a child star) and the period he spent at Neverland haveing fun,is the most precious for him.

LOVE YOU ALL
  • Happy Birthday Mac. May your days be filled with goodness all the days of your life. Blessings.
  • SandySandy Posts: 55
    0002017B.gif Mac.
    I will turn 30 in november. I don't want to think of it. 00020453.gif <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    0002017B.gif Mac.
    I will turn 30 in november. I don't want to think of it. 00020453.gif <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    LMAO...I love the missing teeth <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAC!!!!!! I still have to watch Home Alone at Christmas. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Thank you very much for this,MJFAN7 ,I have already saw this news on yahoo yesterday.I wish A HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MAC!!!!!!!
    OMG I can see Mj in that pool when he screamed to him:IM GONNA KILL YOU MAC!!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    They were so funny togheter,I think that the friendship with Michael was the best thing for Mac(Michael knows how hard is to be a child star) and the period he spent at Neverland haveing fun,is the most precious for him.

LOVE YOU ALL

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    That was so adorable!
    4qg7iw.jpg
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Hello!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL

:lol: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    That was so adorable!
    4qg7iw.jpg
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thank you very much MJFAN7 your laugh made me laugh lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .
    Since last june,after a good period of mourning,I've start laughing much more that I had in my entire life,lol.Michael is sunch a joker an funny man,he really loves LIFE. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

God bless you MJFAN7 ,a big hug for you!!!!!!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Hello!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL

That was so adorable!
    4qg7iw.jpg

Thank you very much MJFAN7 your laugh made me laugh lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .
    Since last june,after a good period of mourning,I've start laughing much more that I had in my entire life,lol.Michael is sunch a joker an funny man,he really loves LIFE. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

God bless you MJFAN7 ,a big hug for you!!!!!!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Michael is such a joker!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Read this:
    <!-- m -->http://lacienegasmiled.wordpress.com/20 ... n-stories/<!-- m -->

it's many stories about Michael, they are so funny and cute <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

a big hug for you too!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Happy birthday Mac!

Home Alone 1 and 2 are still among my faves in my Dvd collection
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Lee.HLee.H Posts: 155
    Happy birthday Mac <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Still gotta love Home Alone <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Happy Happy belated Birthday Mac <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!!
    You know we still love ya <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> !!!
    I hope you enjoyed yourself on turning the big 30 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!!
  • Hello!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL

That was so adorable!
    4qg7iw.jpg

Michael is such a joker!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Read this:
    <!-- m -->http://lacienegasmiled.wordpress.com/20 ... n-stories/<!-- m -->

it's many stories about Michael, they are so funny and cute <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

a big hug for you too!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Thank you very much MJFAN7 for this cute stories about Michael!!!!!
    Because of you I foud out that michael knew Jackie Kennedy long before the Moonwalker book .Intresting indeed!!!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Love you !!!!