The greatest comeback in the history of Entertainment!

[youtube:1gv0tn3z]

Comments

• andy1andy2andy1andy2 Posts: 212
    WOW!
  • bonitabonita Posts: 172
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I think i just peed myself jk. or am i? I wish to go see this soooo badly! IM GOING no matter what! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> OMG
  • REALLY WOW!!!!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    This makes me believe even more in the fact that the TII rehearsals were used for other purposes.

Maybe they used it to film Michael for the hologram for the show and for the game. What we have been shown is definitely not the best part of the rehearsals. We know there was much more and much better performances.

Have you seen the Michael Jackson Experience - the videogame - his moves on it are definitely not the old era ones and seem to be his present day moves.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    KEN SAYS ON 0.55 min. 'IF YOU CONSIDERING COME BACK TO AMERICA?" HMMM, FROM WHERE MICHAEL WAS CONSIDERING BACK TO AMERICA? IS HE AT THAT PLACE NOW?
    THIS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TELLING IN MY SEVERAL POSTS, I BELIEVE MJ WILL BE BACK DURING THE CDS, 'SEE YOU IN JULY'............2011.
    I WILL BE THERE , FIRST RAW, I WATCH OUT TICKETSMASTER.COM TO BUY AS SOON AS IT IS AVAILABLE
    HE IS KIND OF PREPARING FANS LIKE MICHAEL WILL BE THERE, BUT IT WILL NOT BE REAL MICHAEL? SHAMONE, BODY. I WILL JUMP UP ON STAGE AND TOUCH HIM TO CHECK IF HE IS REAL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I AM CURIOUS ABOUT REHEARSALS IN VEGAS. IS MICHAEL REHEARSING IN DISGUISE <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Love it!!! Keeping us so entertained as always Michael!!!
  • [youtube:msnm2nlx]

Thanks yahoo4u for finding and sharing this video! I do believe there is much more to this show than is being said. If the thought was introduced in 2004 but planning started in 2006 that would connect well. There seems to be more coming out about 2006. It reminds me of the MJJSource advertisement for The Real Michael Jackson Comeback in 2006. Really....hmmm....
  • vilte90vilte90 Posts: 148
    Omg omg, I would die for this.. Bad thing I'm not from US <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Dear God, I hope it's true, do it for the MJ's fans around the world, say it's true!
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    WOW WOW WOW!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    L.O.V.E you Michael! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    vilte90, true people of the United States are not we going to lose this. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I have a friend who works for le cirque du soleil, in Montreal. She explained what they will do. There will be singers who will be dressed as Michael Jackson, and they will sing his songs. Believe me she would tell me if Michael Jackson would appear at le cirque du soleil. She is a believer, she knows he faked his death.She works very closely with the owner of cirque du soleil. Sorry to disappoint you all. I know you will not believe me, but I thought to share it with you. Actually she is giving me tickets to go see le cirque with her in Vegas. I will let you know what happens. Love and blessings.
  • I have a friend who works for le cirque du soleil, in Montreal. She explained what they will do. There will be singers who will be dressed as Michael Jackson, and they will sing his songs. Believe me she would tell me if Michael Jackson would appear at le cirque du soleil. She is a believer, she knows he faked his death.She works very closely with the owner of cirque du soleil. Sorry to disappoint you all. I know you will not believe me, but I thought to share it with you. Actually she is giving me tickets to go see le cirque with her in Vegas. I will let you know what happens. Love and blessings.

If there will be people look like Michael, that means something.... We still have a lot of time, Michael may change is mind by that time and appear on stage. He may not perform, but Michael will not miss Cirque de Soleil. Another version, your friend might not know until last minute or she is not allowed to talk otherwise will lose her job. You never know. So, I am not disappointed.
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    I have a friend who works for le cirque du soleil, in Montreal. She explained what they will do. There will be singers who will be dressed as Michael Jackson, and they will sing his songs. Believe me she would tell me if Michael Jackson would appear at le cirque du soleil. She is a believer, she knows he faked his death.She works very closely with the owner of cirque du soleil. Sorry to disappoint you all. I know you will not believe me, but I thought to share it with you. Actually she is giving me tickets to go see le cirque with her in Vegas. I will let you know what happens. Love and blessings.

If there will be people look like Michael, that means something.... We still have a lot of time, Michael may change is mind by that time and appear on stage. He may not perform, but Michael will not miss Cirque de Soleil. Another version, your friend might not know until last minute or she is not allowed to talk otherwise will lose her job. You never know. So, I am not disappointed.

Completely agree! Even if Michael was planning to be on stage with Cirque I really don't think he would be rehearsing yet/ in public. It actually makes a lot of sense to use "stand-ins" for his parts <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    That video just gave me chills, good chillls!! Thanks!
    scorpionchik wrote:
    all4loveandbelieve wrote:
    I have a friend who works for le cirque du soleil, in Montreal. She explained what they will do. There will be singers who will be dressed as Michael Jackson, and they will sing his songs. Believe me she would tell me if Michael Jackson would appear at le cirque du soleil. She is a believer, she knows he faked his death.She works very closely with the owner of cirque du soleil. Sorry to disappoint you all. I know you will not believe me, but I thought to share it with you. Actually she is giving me tickets to go see le cirque with her in Vegas. I will let you know what happens. Love and blessings.

I'm convinced that there are levels of knowledge that the players in the hoax are assigned to have. Those in the bottom know only certain things that will allow them to perform their duties, and they all have a chain of command. The higher up, the more complete understanding people have. This friend at CDS may only know MJ's alive but no other details of how he will BAM, but I'm sure it will all run like a well-oiled machine (when MJ was on tour he employed massive amounts of people using massive amounts of equipment/props, so he's master and commander). I don't know if MJ's siblings know everything. And there may even be things the CDS top person doesn't know about what all is in that SPECIAL BRAIN and HEART of Michael!! I think TS knows a lot about MJ's heart but maybe not so much about the CDS mechanics.

If the BAM is only at the end of 2012, that's going to be a long wait, but well worth it! Things in the general media are pretty low-key now about MJ, but I bet that will slowly change and momentum of world-wide focus and anticipation of the coming of the best of the best will sweep across the globe. Then the measily 02 or 50 concert tours (teasers), will seem like nothing in comparison. "This will be the greatest comeback in history." <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Another thought, those first lines of the ad for CDS, may have double reference to Michael, true for him too.
    For over 25 years, in over 40 countries, Michael Jackson has thrilled millions, changed the face of live entertainment forever and built a global reputation for excellence. Now this entertainment legend is making history again, and just one of the ways he's doing that is by joining with Cirque Du Soleil.
  • MJonmind...Wonderfully put.I have always thought this was the best way for all this to come together.Especially the way CDS worded the introduction for Michael.Only his Army Of Love can see this in such detail.Just like everything else that we have been following over the past 14 months.It certainly is going to be worth the wait.Interesting also that CDS will be permanent from 2012..4 years after the 25th June 2009,where our lives changed forever.I'll be saving hard to get there!Cheers xxxooo.