this is debbie rowe

IdéaloIdéalo Posts: 104
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I found this photo on a French magazine. they say PML, mj and debbie rowe.je did not know that these two women knew

Comments

• i guess they knew eachother? That is very strange. Unless LMP went to Dr. Klein to keep her skin in tact. I have no clue.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    That's not Debbie Rowe, that is Diane Sawyer.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Indeed Souza.
    This is another picture of them
    michael-jackson_47713182.jpg

And this is part of the interview they did.

[youtube:2shmxd9c]
  • That's not Debbie Rowe, that is Diane Sawyer.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • That's not Debbie Rowe, that is Diane Sawyer.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

OK anyone can make a mistake no need to laugh infact i did not even recognize Diane S. please no need to make people feel inadequate. thanks.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    That's not Debbie Rowe, that is Diane Sawyer.

OK anyone can make a mistake no need to laugh infact i did not even recognize Diane S. please no need to make people feel inadequate. thanks.

I agree. yahoo, that behaviour is not accepted here, please refrain from comments like that in the future.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• did they do more that one? they didn't look like this in the interview i know of. is this photo made up?