TIAI August 29

13»

Comments

• MO_1219MO_1219 Posts: 87
    [ミ☆ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ☆MICHAEL☆彡]⌒ヾ(・ω-。)~♪
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

Wow.....(tears) .......as i watched this video....even though i truely believe hes alive.....tears fell down my face. Why????????? Why do i cry. Why does it hurt so bad? Just makes me get a knot in my tummy. I love him <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I miss him so much. Please God please bring him safely back to all his fans who love him. I will love him from afar. I will give him his privacy. I pray everyone just leaves him alone and allows him to live a halfway normal life.

Same thing happened to me today too. It's because I miss him so badly. I wish I could be sure that he's fine and healthy. That's all I want to know. I understand and share your feelings hun. Remember, you're not alone. Big big HUGS for you.
  • Happy Birthday sweet Michael.

Be blessed. Please, be safe. Be prosperous. Be joyful. Be healthy. And be secure knowing that you are loved more. We are here for you.
  • teardropteardrop Posts: 30
    Happy Birthday, dear Mike♥
    I love you with all my heart!I will be there!♥♥♥
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    Happy birthday our angel

this picture makes me happy..it's crazy to see how a simple picture can change your day ..

I was so sad...so sad,i cried all night and today i can't tell you what a horrible headache i have <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ..i can't tell you what face i have too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    But it's a new day which begins ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Stand up as one for Michael <3 <3

May God gives you strenght and sends you all our love and protection ...hmm Now i'm going to see a video of your smile on youtube <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

LOVE