Michael Jackson’s Hospital Thermometer from 1984

Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
edited January 1970 in News
for those who want to know a little more about MJ (k)

Michael Jackson’s Hospital Thermometer from 1984

<!-- m -->http://www.juliesjournal.com/2009/06/30 ... ermometer/<!-- m -->

On January 27, 1984, Michael Jackson was burned while filming a Pepsi commercial at the Los Angeles Shrine Auditorium. He was rushed to Cedars Sinai Medical Center, then transferred to Brotman Medical Center in Culver City, CA with second-degree burns on the back of his head.

My husband’s father was working at Brotman Medical Center as a burn technician at the time, and had Michael Jackson in his care. At the time of his release from the hospital Michael autographed one of his balloons that he had received and gave it to my husband’s father. He also gave him the thermometer that they had used on him in the hospital. My husband still has this thermometer and we thought that it’s time to show the rest of the world what a neat collector item this is for any Michael Jackson fan.
3675572567_bae898ddeb.jpg
3676386706_d65811d39a.jpg
Michael Jackson was always donating to charities, and one of his favorite charities was Brotman Medical Center that took care of him when he was injured. We are seriously thinking of putting Michael Jackson’s hospital thermometer up for auction on eBay and donating some of the proceeds to the Brotman Medical Center.

What do you think? Do you think this might be a hot item on eBay and that we could raise some good money for the burn center? In this day and age of the fancy CSI stuff I’m sure they could lift his DNA off it.

Comments

• that is so amazing!!! you are so lucky!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    I think that is a sweet idea love. <3 God bless <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    nooooooooooooooo..... its not mine.. its from a blog....
    i dont know who she is...
    however... see how the thermomethor is from december and not january <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • nooooooooooooooo..... its not mine.. its from a blog....
    i dont know who she is...
    however... see how the thermomethor is from december and not january <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

it is true it says december 18 1984 So what is the scoop. Is any one lying?