Michael Jackson's Brother Pays Tribute on Birthday

Comments

• Umm.. the proof is the picture and the "exclusive" interview Randy gave and ended up on TMZ and e-exclusive.

He announced on twitter he was to be at Forest Lawn... nothing about MJ or anything.. just that he was going to be there.

What more proof do you want???????

Its as clear as day!

dear, it has been posted first on x17online NOT tmz!

<!-- m -->http://x17online.com/celebrities/michae ... 302010.php<!-- m -->

Yes i know... he got paid for that... my dear!

OMG! please stop it, ok!
    This Is Ridiculous!

Good closing argument. I rest my case.
  • You could be right DTD, what struck me the most was that there were exclusive pics from the one year anniversary and x17 were given and taking pitchure inside the mausoleum. And Randy thought it was sad that the kids was not there, yeah I think it's sad too that the kids wasn't exposed on pictures by their fathers grave on his anniversary. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> It is my belief that he is co-operating with x17 and being paid to give exclusive interviews.
  • Umm.. the proof is the picture and the "exclusive" interview Randy gave and ended up on TMZ and e-exclusive.

He announced on twitter he was to be at Forest Lawn... nothing about MJ or anything.. just that he was going to be there.

Its as clear as day!

OMG! please stop it, ok!
    This Is Ridiculous!
    omg you're making me laugh including your avatar <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Its as clear as day!

OMG! please stop it, ok!
    This Is Ridiculous!

Good closing argument. I rest my case.

file.php?avatar=1465_1275773856.gif
  • What the heck?
  • ok dtd i have lost track are you or are you not on board with hoax?

you could be right about randy but i sure want to hold out hope that family would not be that way.

by the way did you just tell me on another thread that kf twittered something that you took as correct yet you are saying she is in with randy doin' something like this.?
  • Please guys, can we just share our opinions quietly? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

x17online posted the article on Aug 29th at 11:25 am

and tmz on aug 30th at 10:12 AM

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/30/michael-j ... lawn-dead/<!-- m -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Why people lose faith so quickly to see a picture, and forget all the evidence there and prove that Michael is alive? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • FigmentFigment Posts: 61
    An equally relevant question: why is it that people who sometimes express doubts or reservations about any aspect of the hoax are treated in such a blatantly rude and derogatory manner (by people such as DTD) on this forum?

Wanting something to be true and actually proving it to be true are two different things. There is no PROOF of anything substantive on this forum... only some very good questions and noted inconsistencies.

There is nothing on this forum that could be taken into a court of law or public opinion that would PROVE that he is alive.

And whatever MJ's fate is or was, that is probably the way it is intended to be and will remain.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The death certificate
    The autopsy report, to mention two things that are legally stories about" mistakes".
    Where are the tests that really died? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • iluvmj4evailuvmj4eva Posts: 134
    SEEING RANDY THERE DOESN'T PUT ANY DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT MICHAEL'S DEAD. I STILL BELIEVE HE'S ALIVE. I WILL NEVER BELIEVE HE'S GONE BECAUSE SOME OF THE EVIDENCE ON THIS SITE MADE ME A BELIEVER FOREVER <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Michael Jackson is dead, we gotta face it. I mean why´s his brother there? Why? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Why are you here?

I wanna find out the truth, but when I see his bro at the cemetary I get the feeling he´s dead.

Open your eyes to what Randy is doing.. he is being paid by TMZ for all of this.

He announced on twitter he was going to be there... i knew this would end up on TMZ.

All he cares about is the money. Thats all.

And where were Jermaine, LaToyah, Janet, Marlon, Jackie, Tito, etc???

No.. just Randy because he wants to get his face in TMZ and money in his pocket.

Why you are so sure about Randy being paid. Just because he went to FL? Well he was told to go, they found him most appropriate. If he gets paid, then he is big time SON OF A BITCH! whether it is for hoax or not.
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Michael Jackson is dead, we gotta face it. I mean why´s his brother there? Why? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Why are you here?

I wanna find out the truth, but when I see his bro at the cemetary I get the feeling he´s dead.

Open your eyes to what Randy is doing.. he is being paid by TMZ for all of this.

He announced on twitter he was going to be there... i knew this would end up on TMZ.

All he cares about is the money. Thats all.

And where were Jermaine, LaToyah, Janet, Marlon, Jackie, Tito, etc???

No.. just Randy because he wants to get his face in TMZ and money in his pocket.

Why you are so sure about Randy being paid. Just because he went to FL? Well he was told to go, they found him most appropriate. If he gets paid, then he is big time SON OF A BITCH! whether it is for hoax or not.

Wow no calling names , how can you all call someone this and that when all we are doing is speculating? jeez... thats just wrong <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    And since we think that TMZ is "working" with MJ then Randy was only doing what he was supposed to do ...
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Geeze the forum is falling apart!!!! I got blessed out for showing something amusing about a stupid arsed TV ad earlier and instead of anyone finding it goofy or saying yeah we may need straight jackets or just being light hearted, I get put down and made to feel absolutely hated. Damn, what's the point in being here any more if it's just one argument after another and everyone hates every body elses posts for no reason.
  • Hmmm

Some of you needs to take a long break from the computer <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    If this is directed at me also I would like to know just exactly what I did to anyone???? Everything was fine over here, heck I wasn't even around for most of the weekend until I saw that one ad and thought to mention it because it just stuck out and then it's like everyone here is aiming sh*t in my direction. I refuse to back down to this crap because I know I didn't do anything to anybody here.
    If this is directed at me also I would like to know just exactly what I did to anyone???? Everything was fine over here, heck I wasn't even around for most of the weekend until I saw that one ad and thought to mention it because it just stuck out and then it's like everyone here is aiming sh*t in my direction. I refuse to back down to this crap because I know I didn't do anything to anybody here.

Wow just chill and stop repeating the same story on every thread , I read that thread and nobody was saying anything bad , there were just giving their opinions , so please cut it out and take that to PM if theres something that bothers you -- that is SO offtopic <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Oh my god im going to keep my comments to myself <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Like you couldn't have taken it to my PM before going on and taking it even further. Wow such an example.
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->

PS : <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> this is insane lol
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    THE REST OF THE SIBLINGS EITHER AREN'T THERE CUS THEY'RE BUSY OR LET'S FACE IT THEY WERE SPENDING THE DAY WITH MIKE. THEY'RE LIKE RANDY GO ON SO THIS DOESN'T LOOK SUSPICIOUS. THEY GOT TO THROW PPL OF WHAT DO YOU EXPECT IF NOT A SINGLE SIBLING SHOWS UP EVERYONE WOULD BE LIKE WOT? RANDY HADN'T UPDATED TWITTER IN AWHILE HUH? HIS LAST TWEET WAS LIKE IN JULY COME ON AND IT'S LIKE HE'S SAYING I'LL BE THERE 3:00-3:30PM TO ME THAT SOUNDS LIKE HE'S GOTTA NOTIFY CUS HE'S MAKING AN APPEARANCE. MICHAEL IS FINE AND HE DID TURN 52 BE HAPPY THE MAN IS STILL WITH US. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

On June 25th there was also only Randy who went to FL, if I remember well.

He tweeted Michael has no voice now, so we should speak for him, for justice, and now he says he leaves it into God's hands....
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    THE REST OF THE SIBLINGS EITHER AREN'T THERE CUS THEY'RE BUSY OR LET'S FACE IT THEY WERE SPENDING THE DAY WITH MIKE. THEY'RE LIKE RANDY GO ON SO THIS DOESN'T LOOK SUSPICIOUS. THEY GOT TO THROW PPL OF WHAT DO YOU EXPECT IF NOT A SINGLE SIBLING SHOWS UP EVERYONE WOULD BE LIKE WOT? RANDY HADN'T UPDATED TWITTER IN AWHILE HUH? HIS LAST TWEET WAS LIKE IN JULY COME ON AND IT'S LIKE HE'S SAYING I'LL BE THERE 3:00-3:30PM TO ME THAT SOUNDS LIKE HE'S GOTTA NOTIFY CUS HE'S MAKING AN APPEARANCE. MICHAEL IS FINE AND HE DID TURN 52 BE HAPPY THE MAN IS STILL WITH US. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

On June 25th there was also only Randy who went to FL, if I remember well.

He tweeted Michael has no voice now, so we should speak for him, for justice, and now he says he leaves it into God's hands....

No, darling, you remember wrong. on 25th there were also Tito, Janet, Jermain and his wife, and other relatives. Marlon the one who escaped like Michael, he appears nowhere.

• I'd appreciate it very much if people would stop jumping to conclusions. I have read quite a few assumptions and accusations in this thread, and that's not the way to go. I most definitely don't want people "fighting" with each other just because of assumptions. I thought the past 14 months would have taught people about that, but I see quite the opposite in this thread...
  • If this is directed at me also I would like to know just exactly what I did to anyone???? Everything was fine over here, heck I wasn't even around for most of the weekend until I saw that one ad and thought to mention it because it just stuck out and then it's like everyone here is aiming sh*t in my direction. I refuse to back down to this crap because I know I didn't do anything to anybody here.

I guess maybe people are getting twitchie (? sp?), sending you a big hug, dont get drawn in to this its silly. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Love to you, blessing to all, keep the faith and stay strong, we knew this wasnt an easy ride.

L.O.V.E.

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    This is what X17 is about: