TIAI September 1

Comments

• I must be missing something here ... where is 09/02 and 09/03? Have they stopped now?
  • I must be missing something here ... where is 09/02 and 09/03? Have they stopped now?

not necessarily. i think TS stops posts from time to time to bring attention and emphasize a particular topic/image/article. in this case, i think he still wants us to focus on elvis and mj. however, i'm scratching my head as to what he and michael (or maybe they are one in the same, who knows at this point) need us to look at further. maybe have more people accept the connections between the two hoaxes by the wonderful page mo and souza have created? or maybe, as some have said, something's simmering, getting ready to boil and explode in either cases (or...maybe both!). i wish the heat would turn up, this simmering is killllliiiing me.

i'll quit complaining, i know it's not my place to do so. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • I hear ya there!!! glad i did not just miss something due to not paying attention.. I am also wondering if something is not getting ready to explode.

I have been here from day one and when things get slow there always seems to be something that comes up !... It is a long weekend here in Canada and perhaps in the states so who knows where the kids are therefore where MJ is and what we may see early next week.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    mjfansince4, I think like you, I think TS is calling attention to this subject, either to return it has read or even people who have not yet done so now.
  • Like everyone here, I'm missing TS's daily redirects. I'm sure there's a reason we haven't seen anything since Wednesday and, yes, maybe we are expected to concentrate on the ElvisandMJ connections before we can move on to the next stage. This could also be a test of faith. Thinking of you all and sending my love & friendship ... emerald xo
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    http://members.tripod.com/beyondthereef__1/jumpsuitmalaise.html Native indian, Mayan culture < Elvis
    <!-- m -->http://countdowntothemessiah.com/index.html<!-- m --> egyptian stuff ( enjoy!)

Thank you for the link.
    http://members.tripod.com/beyondthereef__1/jumpsuitmalaise.html
    Interesting to know that Elvis wore a "Penguin Suit".

pingouin-1.jpg
  • We're missing something...what?!
    Or maybe TS is on vacation <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Or maybe he's gonna keep this redirection until we all are 100% sure Elvis is alive...
    OK TS, I give up, Elvis must be alive if you are so persistent on this subject. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    In fact why not, he had all the resources to fake his death. I don't know about his reasons though.

With Michael we can find tones of reasons, but with Elvis...beats me. I remember him only playing that guitar and dancing in some films when I was 7-8 years old.
    And his deep voice singing Love me tender.
    And in fact I think I could become a fan...or maybe not, because as an artist I see him very different from MJ.

But this deosn't matter here. What it matters are the incredible similarities about the way they "died". And those can't be denied by anybody.
    I am amazed how so few people see it. Even if I wouldn't believe that Michael is alive I would be shoked and amazed by the similarities..

Michael I know how selfish I am ...but I want you back pleeeaaaseeee <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Every day when you don't give us a hint or a hidden message is a torture...
    Love you
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    We are probably missing something, or our faith is being tested.

Both I reckon.
  • We're missing something...what?!
    Or maybe TS is on vacation <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Or maybe he's gonna keep this redirection until we all are 100% sure Elvis is alive...
    OK TS, I give up, Elvis must be alive if you are so persistent on this subject. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    In fact why not, he had all the resources to fake his death. I don't know about his reasons though.

With Michael we can find tones of reasons, but with Elvis...beats me. I remember him only playing that guitar and dancing in some films when I was 7-8 years old.
    And his deep voice singing Love me tender.
    And in fact I think I could become a fan...or maybe not, because as an artist I see him very different from MJ.

But this deosn't matter here. What it matters are the incredible similarities about the way they "died". And those can't be denied by anybody.
    I am amazed how so few people see it. Even if I wouldn't believe that Michael is alive I would be shoked and amazed by the similarities..

Michael I know how selfish I am ...but I want you back pleeeaaaseeee <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Every day when you don't give us a hint or a hidden message is a torture...
    Love you

I think there are other similitaries between them, Elvis also had messages in his music, you just have to listen to his lyrics, for example "In the Getto" many other songs have similar messages, about caring for children, and for each other. JMO.

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

EDit, also similarities in the way they both "died" the changes in tims etc, also in one video on the Elvis & MJ.com the person sorry dont remember his name started by saying riga mortis (sp???) had set in but he started to do heart massarge why would you even try that, then there was possible 2 ambulances, guess we need to research this more until we undersand more, is this correct TS??? Still rewatching the videos.

Thanks <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    What it matters are the incredible similarities about the way they "died". And those can't be denied by anybody.

Many more women and men have "died" in similar circumstances.
    Recently we wondered about some more celebrities' unexpected and similar deaths, didn't we?

Some aspects are pointing to rumours and big names like those mentioned here, stating that Elvis was a mind control victim:
    http://www.illuminati-news.com/art-and-mc/field-of-art.htm
    http://www.whale.to/b/presley.html

Some background on music evolution:
    http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lennon/Chapter05.htm

A lightning bolt was said to have been Elvis' symbol at last, even put on his airplane's fin tail:
    tail%20fin.JPG
    ("TCB" said to have meant "Taking Care of Business")

The bolt is reminding of Lady Gaga's make-up.
    LadyGaga-02-big.jpg
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    I must be missing something here ... where is 09/02 and 09/03? Have they stopped now?

not necessarily. i think TS stops posts from time to time to bring attention and emphasize a particular topic/image/article. in this case, i think he still wants us to focus on elvis and mj. however, i'm scratching my head as to what he and michael (or maybe they are one in the same, who knows at this point) need us to look at further. maybe have more people accept the connections between the two hoaxes by the wonderful page mo and souza have created? or maybe, as some have said, something's simmering, getting ready to boil and explode in either cases (or...maybe both!). i wish the heat would turn up, this simmering is killllliiiing me.

i'll quit complaining, i know it's not my place to do so. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

IMO, TS is preparing update #7, while letting the Elvis/MJ connection simmer. Perhaps he will leave it there for 7 days.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I must be missing something here ... where is 09/02 and 09/03? Have they stopped now?

IMO, TS is preparing update #7, while letting the Elvis/MJ connection simmer. Perhaps he will leave it there for 7 days.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Well that would be the 7th (with inclusive reckoning). 7 days redirecting, update 7 on the 7th. Makes 777, so could be. IF it is indeed a new update. It's the day of Mocienne's hearing to get DNA tested.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Well that would be the 7th (with inclusive reckoning). 7 days redirecting, update 7 on the 7th. Makes 777, so could be. IF it is indeed a new update. It's the day of Mocienne's hearing to get DNA tested.

Also, don't forget Thursday 9/9 which is exactly 63 weeks after June 25 2009 (6+3=9) which makes 999
    63 (6+3=9)weeks also being 441 days (4+1+1=9) or 10584 hours (1+5+8+4=18, 1+8=9)

We know that 999 is significant in the MJ hoax but 999 was also an important number for Elvis...remember the disappearing redirect to Linda Sigmund Hood's page <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=13148<!-- l -->
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    If you're looking for another 7, I've got one for ya <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    In Latin, septem means "seven" and septimus means "seventh"; September was in fact the seventh month of the Roman calendar until 153 BC, when the first month changed from Kalendas Martius (1 March) to Kalendas Januarius (1 January).

Also, don't forget Thursday 9/9 which is exactly 63 weeks after June 25 2009 (6+3=9) which makes 999
    63 (6+3=9)weeks also being 441 days (4+1+1=9) or 10584 hours (1+5+8+4=18, 1+8=9)

We know that 999 is significant in the MJ hoax but 999 was also an important number for Elvis...remember the disappearing redirect to Linda Sigmund Hood's page <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=13148<!-- l -->

9/9 has even more 9's:

441 days (4+4+1=9)
    1 year, 2 months, 15 days (1+2+1+5=9)
    63 weeks (6+3=9)
    10.584 hours (1+5+8+4=18, 1+8=9)
    635.040 minutes (6+3+5+4=18, 1+8=9)
    38.102.400 seconds (3+8+1+2+4=18, 1+8=9)

That is of course on 9/9 at 2:26 pm. So it makes 8 nines at 2:26 pm, 8+2+2+6=18, 1+8=9, makes three times 999. (back to padded cell)

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

9/9 has even more 9's:

441 days (4+4+1=9)
    1 year, 2 months, 15 days (1+2+1+5=9)
    63 weeks (6+3=9)
    10.584 hours (1+5+8+4=18, 1+8=9)
    635.040 minutes (6+3+5+4=18, 1+8=9)
    38.102.400 seconds (3+8+1+2+4=18, 1+8=9)

That is of course on 9/9 at 2:26 pm. So it makes 8 nines at 2:26 pm, 8+2+2+6=18, 1+8=9, makes three times 999. (back to padded cell)

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Unbelievable!!
    If Thursday 9/9 isn't a "significant' day in the hoax and nothing happens then I'm going to lock myself in my padded cell and throw away the key!!

Btw: 9/9 is also the 252nd day of the year (2+5+2=9)

• Hi Guys:

Just a quick thought, it seems that TS wants us to spend extra time on this redirect, we have agreed on that. Now I know we don't have proof on this but the twin therory in Michael's case? If this was in fact true, it would be just another similarity with Elvis. Although, Jessie was a still born. If it were true that Michael was in fact a twin it would bring us yet in another direction. Just a crazy thought and probably already discussed. Take care, love to all....
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Wanted to add that in the night of 08/09 to 09/09 it is a new moon (I thought about that because 08/09 will be the last fasting day for Muslims) so 09/08 will be the beginning of a new phase (my brain will be less slow <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ), so maybe new information from TS.
  • Hi Guys:

Just a quick thought, it seems that TS wants us to spend extra time on this redirect, we have agreed on that. Now I know we don't have proof on this but the twin therory in Michael's case? If this was in fact true, it would be just another similarity with Elvis. Although, Jessie was a still born. If it were true that Michael was in fact a twin it would bring us yet in another direction. Just a crazy thought and probably already discussed. Take care, love to all....

Perhaps the similarity we're meant to see here is that both the Presley family and the Jackson family had a set of twins and that each had one twin that died at birth. We've been told that Elvis has taken on the name of his twin brother Jesse. The idea behind this was a symbolic one - to give Jesse the chance at life that he was denied. Could it be that Michael is wanting to do the same thing? To give his older brother - Marlon's twin - the chance to live? Leaving the King of Pop life behind and taking on a new persona for the next stage of his life? This could be the reason Marlon made a point of mentioning his twin brother at the Memorial. Again, just a crazy thought ... the padded cell is getting pretty crowded <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    That theory makes sense when exposed that way, Emeraldcity.

Should we start looking for a "Brandon" somewhere?
    Any Brandon listen in TII?
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    This might not mean a thing, although I very much doubt whether TS does anything without having a reason or a meaning behind it...BUT look at the age TS has listed on their YouTube channel : <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/TIAIrevealed<!-- m -->

The age could have been left blank...but it hasn't been. I just copied and pasted the bit below today from the TIAI YouTube channel.

Profile Channel Views:15,253
    Total Upload Views: 0
    Style:---
    Last Visit Date:1 week ago
    Subscribers:463
    Label Type:---

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    BTW, Sept. 7, 1970: Elvis, on his final night at the International Hotel in Vegas, was presented with a gold boxing belt by the hotel, which he wore on and off for the rest of his life.
    Sept. 7, 1996: Michael's HIStory World Tour began.
    Sept. 9, 1956: Elvis made his first appearance on the Ed Sullivan Show
    Sept. 9, 2009: Michael's "This Is It" official theatrical movie poster was released.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    That makes sense emeraldcity, I also return to my padded cell <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    This might not mean a thing, although I very much doubt whether TS does anything without having a reason or a meaning behind it...BUT look at the age TS has listed on their YouTube channel : <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/TIAIrevealed<!-- m -->

The age could have been left blank...but it hasn't been. I just copied and pasted the bit below today from the TIAI YouTube channel.

Profile Channel Views:15,253
    Total Upload Views: 0
    Style:---
    Last Visit Date:1 week ago
    Subscribers:463
    Label Type:---

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Also, Eliza's myspace account lists her age as 99. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/elizaalicepresley<!-- m -->