Crazy MJ fan

VictorVictor Posts: 582
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
From 92 , havent seen it until now ..
Dancers saving Michael Jackson from Fan!!
[youtube:2cgxgg32]

Comments

• Lol! Crazy ass fans! Saw this one before but there's one clip (around the Triumph era) when a fan actually manages to get ahold of Michael and she pulls him down on the floor <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> Michael just continued as nothing happened <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • wrong section
  • omg LOL fast thinking dance crew LOL and I saw the one when that girl almost snatches him off stage... okay I'm not that crazy LOL
  • Lol! Crazy ass fans! Saw this one before but there's one clip (around the Triumph era) when a fan actually manages to get ahold of Michael and she pulls him down on the floor <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> Michael just continued as nothing happened <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

it is so funny how they just sort of find there place on go on about their business.

the vid where the person climbs onto the cherry picker is one that floors me.
    you can tell michael is sort of having this internal breakdown but he never misses a beat.

it is so funny how they just sort of find there place on go on about their business.

the vid where the person climbs onto the cherry picker is one that floors me.
    you can tell michael is sort of having this internal breakdown but he never misses a beat.

yeah, I know that notorious clip. That must have been the craziest of them all and I still can't understand how he got up there! And the way Michael just held on to the fan was too sweet <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> .

This video is so funny but watch from 4:15 LOL!

[youtube:36aq1bwb]