Blood Type

MJsForeverMJsForever Posts: 79
Does anyone know what Michael's blood type was? I have been doing a lot of research, on the subject. I know its a strange question, but I think I am on to something I will share if it pans out to be what I think it is.
Kathy

Comments

• MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    i was in a MJ forum, they were discussing his blood type and one of the posters said that it's B according to autopsy report,dunno 100%
  • cleaclea Posts: 145
    no Kathy, sorry
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    the autopsy report....good thinking.....check that.....xx

• Who's autopsy report..? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Great thinking, I don't remember seeing it there, and now I don't seem to be able to put my hands on it again. does anyone have a link. Is there any reason why it would not be there? Is it normally in an autopsey?
    Thanks for the help
    Kat
  • by the way do you know what forum they were discussing it in? link? Do you know why?
  • Great thinking, I don't remember seeing it there, and now I don't seem to be able to put my hands on it again. does anyone have a link. Is there any reason why it would not be there? Is it normally in an autopsey?
    Thanks for the help
    Kat

Here ya go: <!-- m -->http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tm ... ort_wm.pdf<!-- m -->

But I repeat: Who's autopsy report?
  • the autopsy report....good thinking.....check that.....xx

Hi friend! xoxo <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Thanks for the help
    Kat

Well, you've got me very intrigued! It's not in the AR. The pre-printed AR form never asks for it...
  • HE IS TYPE "B". WHY WHATS GOING ON?
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    omg ...i forgot the autopsy report is FICTION ha ha ...sorry.....dont check the autopsy report...lol and hi jaci..xxxxx
  • HE IS TYPE "B". WHY WHATS GOING ON?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    HE IS TYPE "B". WHY WHATS GOING ON?
    What is your source?
  • a website called "chacha" answers..lol

Q: What was Michael Jackson's blood type?
    Ads by Google
    Eating For Your Blood Type
    Official Blood Type Diet® Site. Vitamins, Books And Test Kits!
    <!-- w -->www.4YourType.com<!-- w -->
    A: Michael Jackson's blood type is Type B. B's are cheerful, outgoing, optimistic, adventurous, active, sensitive & kind. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

But if you google the question, a few sites say the same thing.