NOT CERTAINLY SURE ABOUT IT...

g32g32 Posts: 32
HEY EVERYBODY, I'M GABRIEL FROM PERU AND IM PRETTY SURE MICHAEL IS STILL ALIVE...IM ALMOST THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS SO HERE IN MY COUNTRY LOL...THO I GOT TO SAY I HAVE SOME KINDA 6TH SENSE ..SINCE I WAS A CHILD...AND I WANNA SAY MJ IS ALIVE CUS EVERYTIME I SEE A DOUBLE OR THE REAL I CAN SAY HE IS OR IF HE ISNT..WHAT I REALY THINK IS THAT HE IS IN SOME KINDA MEDICAL TREATMENT...HE IS TREATING HIS WHOLE BODY TO KEEP THE YOUTH AND HEALTH... AND I WANNA SAY ITS TIME FOR HIM TO COME BACK CUS MAYBE IT WILL BE TOO LATE...YOU BETTER COME BACK VERY SOON MICHAEL...DONT U WANT IT TO BE TOO LATE FOR US THE FANS OR THE WORLD...

OK..TO THE DOT NOW...I JUST WANNA ASK U WHAT THAT SIGN MEANS WHEN HES DANCING?? (THAT SORTA ROCK N ROCK GESTURE)..CUS FOR WHAT I KNO AND U 2...IT MEANS THE NWO...BUT THEN WHY HE STILL DOES IT? OF HE ISNT PART OF THE NWO ANYMORE???

Comments

• ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Too late for us the fans and the world ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I think he knows what he is doing so you don't have to say he better come back now , he will come back on his own time ...

About the sign , check this out : <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=13511&start=0&hilit=666+upside+down<!-- l --> might help you
  • The sign is the Devil Horns

stocksnapper091000023.jpg

but as you see Michael has turned it upside down.

file.php?id=9556
  • Someone suggested in another thread, (I think it was Mo? -apologies if it was someone else!) that, if anything, he seems to be threatening the NWO by pointing DOWN with his hand. That's a pretty good explanation IMO

*Edit Hehehe, u guys beat me to it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> And much better explained!
  • Yes, it was Mo!

MJ and his Army of LOVE are turning the NWO (666 pyramid-Government on top, people on the bottom) upside down (999 - We're on top! Government on the bottom)!

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Someone suggested in another thread, (I think it was Mo? -apologies if it was someone else!) that, if anything, he seems to be threatening the NWO by pointing DOWN with his hand. That's a pretty good explanation IMO

*Edit Hehehe, u guys beat me to it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> And much better explained!

Here is the thread: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=13511&p=225276#p225276<!-- l -->
  • Gabriel, for true fans, it will be NEVER TOO LATE to welcome back Michael. On his own time, we don't put time frame on MJ.
  • g32g32 Posts: 32
    I JUST WANNA THANK U ALL 4 UR ANSWERS....IM GLAD I WAS RIGHT CUS THATS WHAT THOUGHT IT MENT AND THATS WHAT I TELL MY FRIENDS IT MEANS HEHE..PEOPLES GOTTO REALIZE MICHAEL IS A GOOD MAN..ALMOST AN ANGEL I'D SAY... AND DONT WORRY CUS IM DOING GOOD HERE IN MY COUNTRY ..IM TRYING TO CHANGED PPLS MIND ABOUT MJ...SPARING THE TRUTH ABOUT HIM AND THE WORLD...IM GLAD I ADMIRE MJ...IMITATING HIM MAKES MY LIFE BETTER...

THANK U AGAIN,
    WITH L.O.V.E.
    GABRIEL.