TMZ Live 02/09/10

trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
Did anyone watch todays TMZ live?

I thought it was interesting for 2 reasons:

1) Harvey confirms that he thinks the CIA killed Kennedy

2) Someone asked why the Jacksons are so quiet recently and are they "cooking something up" to which Harvey laughs and says it's a good question but doesn't answer.

Anyone see it? Any thoughts?

Comments

• Harvey has been talking about the CIA killing JFK before, he talked about the grassy knoll theory a few months ago already. I haven't watched TMZ live today, but will watch it in the morning.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011

Harvey has been talking about the CIA killing JFK before, he talked about the grassy knoll theory a few months ago already. I haven't watched TMZ live today, but will watch it in the morning.

Oh I thought they just speculated, I didn't realize he came right out and said it.

The other guy looks really uncomfortable when he says it and moves his seat away from him.

Anyway, thanks for letting me know. Now I'm off to bed!

Bonne nuit! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Harvey has been talking about the CIA killing JFK before, he talked about the grassy knoll theory a few months ago already. I haven't watched TMZ live today, but will watch it in the morning.

Oh I thought they just speculated, I didn't realize he came right out and said it.

The other guy looks really uncomfortable when he says it and moves his seat away from him.

Anyway, thanks for letting me know. Now I'm off to bed!

Bonne nuit! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Harvey's opinion is that Oswald wasn't a lone gunman and he truly believes in the grassy knoll theory:
    VIDEO TMZ Live 01/28/2010: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/videos/?mediaKey=0e0 ... reURL=true<!-- m -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Well I guess I missed that! Thanks you guys! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRCNXaBvo3Y<!-- m -->

Another grassy knoll and tv fakery