Have some fun with Michael Jackson

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
for those having a hard time, lighten up for a minute and let Michael turn your frown <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> upside down <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I thought this was hilarious, but cute.
[youtube:2ccaubta]

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Haha, awesome! That definitely put a smile on my face. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Thanks for sharing!
  • buttercup, in a ride....funny!
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    *wipes tears from eyes*
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    He's priceless of course! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Does anyone have any insight/details on possible reasons or connections why MJ sang the words he did? The title above says he was drunk <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->, no slurring and perfect pitch!!, and elsewhere it says it was a 1981 Billie Jean demo, and he just filled it with random words. I searched on the net and nothing.
  • He's priceless of course! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Does anyone have any insight/details on possible reasons or connections why MJ sang the words he did? The title above says he was drunk <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->, no slurring and perfect pitch!!, and elsewhere it says it was a 1981 Billie Jean demo, and he just filled it with random words. I searched on the net and nothing.

I believe the "drunk" reference is a joke. MJ didn't drink much at all, and I doubt he'd record any song while drunk! I'm guessing this is just an early demo and Michael inserted random words (as you said) that he was gonna change later.

I love this, though, especially the end... Bear! Bear! Bear! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Thanks so much for sharing, hesouttamylife! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->